Part 3

* Liz's P.O.V *

The boys sounded like a group of elephants as we entered the hotel. As I was walking in, Julia came up to me with Jack J.

"Liz! Jack wanted to get to know you better since we're sharing a room and everything so uh...why don't ya...get to know each other?"

Julia said awkwardly as she backed away, running up to the desk to stand with Matt & Jack G.

"Um...hey. I'm Jack. You probably knew that..um hi."

He said. His cheeks flashed a bright rosy red, which made me smile.

"Hi Jack. I'm Liz.....I uh..I bet you knew that too so...um what's up?"

I retorted awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck as I looked at my feet.

"You seem really um..cool and stuff so like...yeah I wanted to like be your friend."

I grinned and looked up at Jack, his blush deepening.

"Well Jack...I'd love to be your friend!"

I said, linking my arm with his as we walked towards the rest of the crowd.

"Ooooh Jackjack has a cruuuush!"

Taylor mocked us as we got to the desk, throwing a piece of popcorn at Jack.

"Shut up Tay, you're just jealous I got the cutest girl in this hotel!"

Jack teased, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my temple. Julia gasped.

"Hurtful."

She joked, jumping onto Matthew's back.

"Take me to my room!"

I blushed and grabbed Jack's arms.

"Jack I can't breathe, you're smothering me."

He laughed and released his grip,

"Sorry Lizerd."

With that, he picked me up bridal style and began racing Matt to the elevator.

We won because Matt isn't strong enough to carry Julia, apparently.

"HA WE WON!"

I mocked Julia as they arrived in the elevator.

"NO FAIR! YOU'RE THE CUTEST AND YOU WON THE RACE!"

Julia pouted and shut the elevator doors. As she stepped back I noticed Matt had leaned over and whispered something to Julia, causing her to blush and nod.

"NO SECRETS IN THE ELEVATOR!"

Jack said as the doors opened. He took my arm and linked it with his again as he unlocked the door.

"Ooh! Matt stay for a while and watch movies with me!"

Julia demanded, grabbing Matt's arm and following us in. Jack flopped onto the bed on his back and sprawled out his arms and legs.

"IN THIS CALIFORNIA KING BED-"

He sang in a pitch that was too high for his raspy male voice.

"STOP SINGING JACK"

I yelled as I jumped onto the bed next to him. He pouted and began to fake cry into his pillow.

"Aw common ya big baby."

I laughed, pulling on his hoodie.

"Cuddles usually make people stop crying."

He said, his voice shaky from his pretend crying.

"Do they?"

I asked, smiling as I rolled over and lifted up his arm, throwing it over me.

"See I'm better already!"

Jack smiled as he lifted his head from the pillow. It was silent in the room and as I felt my eyelids get heavy, Julia yelled.

"LOVEBIRDS!"

I sat up to see Julia, sitting on Matt's knee, holding up her phone.

"Say, revine?"

Matt laughed as he wrapped his arms around Julia's stomach.

"I hate you Jules."

I said, laying back down to see Jack's eyes wide open.

"Tell me you didn't post that."

Jack said, sitting upright as he spoke.

"Sorry Jackjack. I did."

Julia said as she looked up from her phone after watching it for the 100th time with Matt.

"MATT!? DID YOU FORGET ABOUT JADE?"

Jack yelled, standing up and leaving me alone to wonder who the hell Jade was.

"Shit...umm...Jules? Can we maybe...delete that vine?"

Matt asked, an awkward tone in his voice.

"IT'S NO USE, IT'S OUT THERE. SOMEONE WILL YOUTUBE IT!"

Jack sounded scared.

"Jack..calm down. Who's Jade?"

I asked. My heart felt like it just exploded. Jack was rubbing his temples and he looked like he was gonna be sick.

"Jade is um...Jade is nobody. Don't worry about it."

He said, walking back to sit with me. Just then the door opened and in walked Jack G, Nash, and Taylor.

"WAKE UP LOSERS LET'S GET SOME DAMN FOOD!"

Taylor yelled, giving me the 'sup' nod and winking as he flipped his water bottle & caught it.

"STOP YELLING YOU BIG DOUCHE!"

Matt shouted back. Julia stood up from his knee and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, walking towards the guys. Jack stood up & offered me his hand as he helped me rise off the mattress, linking our arms again.

Who is Jade? What's the big deal if we're seen cuddling in a vine? We're not like...dating. We met 2 hours ago!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nash.

"Ayy Liz...you gotta walk into the elevator to get anywhere in the elevator."

He said in a joking tone. I realized everyone was in the elevator, staring at me. I walked in and walked over to Julia, pulling at her shirt.

"What's up?"

She whispered, looking at me with concern.

"Who's Jade?"