Don't Kill The Easter Bunny!

/////At the North Pole/////

"are you sure this is a good idea?" asks Jack while eyeing the moving bag. "I'll be fine," says North good-heartedly. "I hope your right..." said Tooth who was slightly scared to meet this spirit. Bunny went over to the bag and removed the rope that kept the bag from bursting open slowly. Suddenly, Death's giant scythe flew out, almost hitting Bunny , Death then came out, his cloak  waving and floating majestically but also threateningly. Death narrowed his eyes at the guardians. "what do you want?" he hissed threateningly, "Oye mate, you could have hurt someone with that thing!" while pointing his boomerangs at Death's scythe. That seemed to piss Death off because he suddenly threw his tiny jack'o'lantern bombs down but instead of blowing up it made a thick fog that attacked the guardians before any of them had time to react. The fog made the guardians relive their worst nightmare rendering unable to attack back. Jack, before he became a victim of the hallucination fog completely, froze a bit of the fog and started trying to reason with Death. "Wait, wait, stop, please we just want to talk, please!" shouted Jack. When the fog was just about to consume him completely it suddenly went away, letting go of the victims.

Death absorbed all of the fog into another one of her bombs before looking at them, expecting an answer. Once the guardians recovered they tried to talk. "so.." began Jack but was then cut off by exploding Easter eggs that were aimed at Death. Death dodged them but went back into angry mode. "bunny" whispered Santa, "What?" replied Bunny who was looking paler under the glare of Death. "run" said North, Jack and Tooth at the same time. Bunny took off running.

"To the sleigh!" shouts North, attemping to save Bunny from the wrath of Death. "where are they!" shouts Took over the wing as they race through the tunnel of the sleigh. Sandy made a little image of Jamie on top of his head. "there at Jamie's House!" Shouts Jack to North and Tooth. North threw a snow globe portal in front of them, taking them to Jamie's Town. When they got there they saw nothing unusual at first. "Are you sure they are here?" said North to Sandy and Jack. "Should be...." trailed off Jack as he spotted Bunny racing across the roofs, trying to escape Death who was following behind wielding her scythe. "there they are!" shouts Tooth flying after them. As they raced across the rooms, Bunny got caught in a dead end so he did the only thing he could thing of. He ran inside a child's room, who had left the window open. The others quickly entered the room too and quickly tried to fight Death who had Bunny against the wall with a scythe deathly close to his neck. Death growled but dodged the sword that North swung was also the Ice that Jack shot, which managed to freeze Bunny to the wall in complete ice, minus the head. "Watch it!" Bunny snapped, "Just trying to help" said Jack back as he shot at death again but this time managing to trap North and Tooth in ice too. "Not helping!" shouts Bunny at Jack. Just as Jack was about to reply to Bunny , Death snatched his staff and froze Jack in his own ice. 

///// Evie's Pov /////

I turned to Bunny who was stuck to the wall, I enjoyed the look of terror on his face a bit, I stepped further to scare him more and that seemed to work. I rested by blade near his neck and asked, "still want to mess with me?" he seemed so scared it was hilarious.  Suddenly the door opened and in came a some kids I just recently knew as Jamie, Sophia and Sophia's new friend Evangeline.

  Suddenly the door opened and in came a some kids I just recently knew as Jamie, Sophia and Sophia's new friend Evangeline

 They stared at horror at the guardians first and then a me. Wait, they could see me!?!!. Well I knew Evangeline could see me but the other too could too. I hope she hasn't told them anything about me.

"Who are you!?!" asks Jamie, staring at me. Yep they could see me I noted in my head as all three of them stared at me. I decided to play with them a bit. "Death" I say, smirking in the inside of the Jack'O'Lantern helmet I wore. "Let the Easter Bunny Go!" Shout his little sister Sophia at me. I smirked "no" i said enjoying the panic in their eyes, I know, I know, i shouldn't but come on, Death here!. Then Evangeline went up to me and grabbed MY scythe and yank it out of my hand. The guardians gasped. "Hey!" i raised my voice from eerie whisper to normal mono toned. "Give it back!" i say going to snatch it back but she moved away. "Change!" she said with a slight smirk on her face. " No," I say calmly. She smirked like a shark, I can sense the guardians confusion and worry now. "change and let go of everyone," she smirked more now,  "or winters my new favorite season." she beamed. i narrowed my eyes at her a bit. She is full on grinning now. "okay, Winters my new fa" "Fine" I snapped suddenly. Evangeline stopped but smirks. "well?" she says tapping her foot slightly. I grumble under my breath. i pick up Jack's staff and unfroze, Tooth, then North, the Jack, then finally Bunny who I was sure to send my most venomous glares at. When all the ice has completely melted, i toss the staff back to Jack who caught it with a confused look as to why I was doing what Evangeline said. I glared down at her but she didn't seem worried the slightest. "Change" she demands. "It's not even Autumn yet," I drawled. "Change, or you not getting this back," she said while swinging it around. "don't swing it around you might get hurt," I hissed at her. "awe, you do care, now change i haven't got all day!" she says determinedly. "Hmmp, I say but click my fingers making it rain Autumn leaves on me and changing my appearance. 

The guardians all had gobsmacked faces as they see my true form

The guardians all had gobsmacked faces as they see my true form. "Deaths is a shiela," says Bunny before fainting.