2

Kristen POV

I woke to something moving on the hospital bed. I woke up to see my mom facing me and smiling. Tears started to roll down my face. I couldn't believe she was awake and happy.

"Oh my gosh mom!!" i cried

"Honey i'm fine, i'm fine, but could you go and get me some water?" my mom asked.

"Yeah of course and does the doctor know your awake??"

"Yeah, they knew before you woke up."

"Oh okay i'll be right back mom."

As i was walking out of the room, i bumped into a tall guy with brown hair and i think hazel eyes and was probably about 5'8. I feel like i've seen him somewhere before on Twitter or Vine and i think at school too but i wasn't sure.

"Oh sorry, i didn't see you there are you okay?" i asked him.

"Yeah i'm okay. Uhm may i ask what your name is?"

"Kristen and yours?"

"Matthew Espinosa, i'm the dude on vine."

"Right and thats suppose to impress me right?" I joked

"Maybe" he winked

"Well i have to get going..."

"Right but before you go can i have your number?"

"Sure Matt."

I put my number in his phone and took a selfie for the icon and he did the same. After that we said goodbye and went our separate ways. I guess he is pretty nice and also kinda cute too.

Matthew POV

I was on my way down to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. I was here because i got a cut in my arm and had to get a few stitches. On my way, i saw a girl with a big smile on her face. She has beautiful hair and a beautiful smile.. wow that doesn't sound creepy at all. Before i could of think of anything else she bumped into me.

"Oh sorry, i didn't see you there are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah i'm okay. Uhm may i ask what your name is?" I asked shyly

"Kristen and yours?"

"Matthew Espinosa, i'm the dude on vine." I said just incase she has seen me before i don't know.

"Right and thats suppose to impress me right?" She joked.

She is such a tease

"Maybe" i winked

"Well i have to get going..."

"Right but before you go can i um have your number?"

"Sure Matt."

We exchanged our numbers and took a selfie for our icon picture. She seems so sweet and has such a nice smile. I just can't. Wow did i just kind of fangirled??!

After i got my food i decided to ask Kristen to a date later. I'm actually kind of nervous cause we just meet but i really wanted to know her better personally. I got out my phone and started texting her.

To Kristen

'Hey Kristen i was wondering if you weren't busy today we could go to the mall or something. (: '

She texted be back a minute later.

From Kristen

'Oh is this a date? ;)'

To Kristen

'Haha maybee, can i pick you up at 2?'

From Kristen

'Alright see ya soon(;'

I smiled and put my phone away. It was 1 now so i should be getting ready now. This should be fun.

Kristen POV

Matt texted me and asked me to a date to the mall today. I decided to go and my mom said she was okay to stay in the hospital alone. Since i didn't really know how Matthew was really like i didn't know what to expect. This should be interesting.

I eventually said bye to my mom and went home to take a shower. I changed into a light blue crop top with a pink pocket, high waisted shorts and vans. I left my hair straight and put on a bandana. My makeup was only BB cream and eyeliner.

By the time i was finished it was 1:50, Matt should be here soon so i decided to just play some games on my phone until he gets here.

I was playing Flappy Bird and right when i was just about to pass my high score the door bell rang and i almost peed my pants.

"Hello there, you look lovely." Matt complimented.

"Why thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Okay lets get going!!!"

I grabbed my keys and headed out. This should be fun.