9

Kristen POV

We both finally made it to the hospital. It was a weird drive cause i was literally sitting in a car with Taylor Caniff. He lifted me up and got me out of his car. He quickly asked the nurse if we could see a doctor quickly like i fell off a building. She told him to calm down and to just wipe some of the blood with a towel or tissue paper.

I finally got called in the doctors office. Dr Jay said i needed stitches. Was that fall really that bad? So i got wheeled into a different room where i got 6 stitches.

"Hey, thanks for helping me earlier. It means a lot that you would stop and help." i smiled at Taylor

He nodded "it's really no big deal. Just hope you get better soon" he replied.

------------

I was sitting the in room waiting for Taylor to come back from the bathroom. But he still hasn't gotten back yet.

After 10 more minutes he came back and told me he was going to take me back home cause i needed rest. i really didn't but whatever floats his boat.

We were about to leave when the nurse called us back in.

"Miss Kels did you get your medications yet?" she asked

"Oh right my bad. how much?" i asked back

"Nothing. That young man paid for you already." she said pointing and Taylor.

He looked at me and turned around like he wasn't the one who paid.

I thanked the nurse and walked back to Tay

"Wow you really didn't need to do anything else for me. You've helped me enough."

"Its not that big of a deal."

"Stop saying that. Now i really owe you one." i said while slapping his arm.

We got in his car and he drove me back. I was about to get out when Taylor tugged my arm.

"Would you mind giving me your number so we can chill sometimes?" he asked.

"Why of course!" i smiled and put my number in his phone while he did the same to my phone.

We waved goodbye.

I actually feel like i can make friends.