Chapter 4: I Saw What Happened

Ariana POV

I was really sensitive. So when Zendaya said all those things to me it really hurt. I started crying.

Justin's POV

I was about to leave when I saw Ariana crying. So I walked over to her.

"Hey, Ariana. Are you okay"? I asked.

"Yeah, yeah", she said fast while wiping her eyes so it looked like she wasn't crying.

I knew she wasn't okay. I also knew she wasn't going to tell me because we just met.

"Anyways ,how are you getting home"? I asked Ariana

"Someone, someone picking us up", she said slowly.

Then her friend but in.

"No no ones picking us up. We kind of, well lost are ride", said her friend.

Ariana gave her a look.

I didn't know who Ariana's friend was.

"We'll I can drop you guys off at home", I said to Ariana and her friend.

"Thanks, that would be great", said Ariana's friend.

We walked to the car. I opened the door for Ariana and her friend. I drove, Ariana sat in the passengers seat, and Alfredo, Ryan, and Ariana's friend sat in back.

I started driving.

"So, what's your name", I asked Ariana's friend.

"Oh, I'm Bethany, Bethany Mota. I'm a famous Youtube and Ariana's best friend.

"Who was the other girl who came with you", Alfredo asked Bethany.

"Zendaya Coleman", Bethany said.

"Who's she"? Alfredo asked.

"Zendaya's on that Disney show Shake it Up. She was also on dancing with the stars last season", said Bethany.

"Ohhhhhhh", Ryan and Alfredo said.

We stopped at a red light. I turned and looked at Ariana.

"What's your address", I asked Ariana.

"934 maple road Calabasas, California 6708", she told me.

+

We drove for about 25 minutes before we got to house.

When we arrived I walked them inside. Bethany went in first, but before Ariana went in I stopped her.

" I'll text you, and Goodnight", I told her.

I walked down her two front steps before she said

"It was an argument", she yelled but not to loud.

"What"? I asked confused while turning around .

" you asked me if I was okay. I wasn't. I was crying because I got into an argument with my friend, Zendaya. Don't worry we will work it out", she told me.

"Okay we'll feel better and goodnight", I said.

Then I left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think so far. Don't worry it will start getting spiced up.

Questions of the day: what was Justin's first song?

~xoxo Nya