The Movie#2

3rd Person P.O.V
Anna Erina was the daughter of a wealthy man who married a kind wife. His wife died when shs gave birth to Anna. One day, her father married another woman. The woman was selfish and had two ugly daughters of her own.  They treated Anna like a maid, but her father never knew. The next day, her stepmother received news from the Royal Palace in Fairy Tail that the King will hold a ball for every girl in the kingdom. Anna wanted to go so she made a dress with the help of her little mice friends.
"We must help Anna!"
"Yes yes yes!"
"How are we going to help Anna?"
"While she's working, we'll make a beautiful gown for her!"
"Great idea! Let's start right now!!"

While Anna was working, her little friends helped her to make a dress. Meanwhile, she asked her stepmother if she could go.

"Mother, may I go to the ball?"
"Now, sweetie. If you could pick up all these grains before sunset then I may let you go to the ball with us."

Her mother threw the grains and it scattered everywhere. It seemed impossible but Anna always had tricks up in her sleeves. She started singing and birds flew in.

"Please help me to peck up the grains and put it in the bucket!" She said. The birds flew in and helped her pick up the grains. In a few minutes, the birds were done.

"Thank you! How can I repay your kindness?"
"You can start by giving us food everyday. There is a scarce of food this month."
"You poor things! I will share my food with you and all of your family."

Once the birds heard what Anna said, they were happy and flew away.

"CINDERELLA!!!"
"COME UP HERE AND HELP ME TO DO MY HAIR AND MAKEUP!!!"

Cinderella or Anna walked up the stairs to see her two ugly stepsisters putting on gowns for the ball tonight.

"Cinderella! Over here! Tighten the strings for me!"
"Cinderella! Do my hair and makeup!"

It was Cinderella this and Cinderella that but she never complained. In fact, she answered with a "Yes, ma'am." Or "Alright, ma'am." After finishing her job on the two stepsisters, she went to her room which was the atic.

"SURPRISE!!!"
"You did this beautiful dress for me? How sweet!!"

Dress looks like this:

"How do I look?""Cinderella looks wonderful!""Flora agrees!"

"How do I look?"
"Cinderella looks wonderful!"
"Flora agrees!"

Cinderella did a little twirl and thanked her tiny friends. She went downstairs and asked her mother if she could go to the ball.

"Now, now, Cinderella. I didn't say that you could go to the ball."
"But Mother! You promised!"
"Girls."

The girls ran towards poor Cinderella and tore a dress. They left Cinderella in tatters while they cackled and went to the carriage that awaits them.

Her tattered dress looks like this:

"What happened, Cinderella?""M-mother l-lied

"M-mother l-lied...and m-my sisters tore your dress..."
"It's okay, Cinderella!"

Her little friends tried all they could to cheer Cinderella up, but Cinderella wanted to be alone so she went to the back garden. Suddenly, there was a glowing light and in the light was a young woman holding a glowing stick and had wings behind her.

She looks like this:

(Just imagine that she has wings

(Just imagine that she has wings.)

"Dear, what happened?"
"My Mother lied to me and my sisters tore my dress!"
"Hm...you wanted to go to the ball?"
"Yes. Who are you?"
"I am your fairy godmother!"

Anna was surprised.

"Bring me a pumpkin, a dog and two dolls."
"Yes, Godmother."

After Anna brought all the stuff to her godmother, she did some magic. She turned the pumpkin into a chariot, the dog into a horse, the two dolls into human beings. One of the dolls were to control the horse while the other doll was a footman.

"Now you can't go to the ball like this, can you?"

She changed Cinderella's tattered dress into a beautiful red and black gown.

It looks like this:

Cinderella thanked her godmother

Cinderella thanked her godmother. Before she went, her godmother warned her not to be there after midnight because the magic wears of at midnight.

**At the ball**
Cinderella was at the ball and was the most stunning girl in there. She also caught the eye of a Prince. He was Prince Dragneel. He offered to danxe with Cinderella until Cinderella forgot about her godmother's warning. Suddenly, it was 10 minutes before midnight. She ran towards her carriage and sped off. She reached her house just in time. She hid her ball gown where no one could find it. Little did she know that her shoe came off during her run and was kept by Prince Dragneel.

**the next day**
"Have you seen that girl in the red and black ball gown?"
"Yeah she was sooo pretty!"
"She even got the attention of Prince Dragneel!"

Cinderella was listening to every word they said and was replaying the scene over and over again. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Stay calm, girls. The duke and the prince is here."

Cinderella heard what they said but kept washing the thousands of dishes.

"Good day, Miss Erina. May I try this glass slipper on your daughters?"
"Good day, Prince Dragneel. Yes, you may try the glass slipper on my daughters."

So the Duke tried but thw first daughters heel was too big and the other daughter was because of her big toe.

"Are there anyone else living here?"
"Oh there is a dirty scullery maid that we named Cinderella. You may not want to see her."
"Bring her to me."

Mother was surprised but obeyed his command. She brought Anna out and the prince tried on the slipper. It fitted perfectly.

"You're the one in the red and black gown."
"Yes, I am."

Prince Dragneel brought Anna to the palace where they married and lived happily ever after.

The End.