What Actually Happened

Author-chan/Anna: Okay so this is what happened.*hands Reader-chan popcorn and drinks* Enjoy!

3rd Person P.o.v
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi were experimenting on a portal (even though Team 7 didn't wanna). Actually, Yamato Sensei forced them to. "Where does this portal lead to, exactly?" Sakura asked. "Well, we've got to hop in then." Kakashi Sensei replied. Suddenly, the portal sucked them into a vortex. "Whaaaaa????? Where are we????" Naruto asked. "Hmm, looks like we're in a vortex.." Sasuke said. They looked around and noticed 6 people. "HEEEY!!!!!" Naruto shouted, earning a smack from Sakura. "Are you crazy?! They might be evil!" She hissed. The 6 people gestured for them to come. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto looked at Kakashi Sensei, awaiting for his orders. Kakashi Sensei nodded and they ran towards the 6 people.

Upon reaching there, they saw a pink haired boy, a dark blue haired half-naked guy (which made Sakura nosebleed), a red haired girl wearing armour, a blonde haired girl, a girl with blue hair tied into two ponytails and lastly, a girl with short maroon coloured hair. They started to introduce themselves.
"Hi! I'm Natsu Dragneel!" Pink haired said.
"My name's Gray. Gray Fullbuster." Dark blue haired said.
"My name's Lucy Heartfillia! Nice to meet you!" Blondie (sorry Lucy) said.
"It's Erza Scarlet." Armour Girl said.
"My name is Wendy (sorry I don't know her full name gomennasai)!" Kawaii Girl said.
"My name is Anna Erina." Maroon Hair said.

Naruto looked at Anna and he blushed. "Hey, you okay? Are you having a fever?" Anna asked, concern laced in her voice as she placed her hand on his forehead. His cheeks lit up as her hands touched his forehead. "I-i'm f-fine!" He stuttered. Anna smiled sweetly and said, "Glad to hear that. Now may you tell us why are you here?" "Well, we were trying out a portal and probably got stuck in this vortex." Naruto said. Anna nodded and gestured towards her group. "Maybe you can stay with us while your sensei fixes the portal?" She smiled while asking. "Hm, okay then!" Sakura said. Sasuke looked at the group with concern. What if they kill us? What if they held us hostage? Negative thoughts flood into Sasuke's mind. Suddenly, the portal opened again and there stood Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino and Choji (I don't know his clan's name sorry). "Um...who are they?" Shikamaru asked while pointing towards Team Natsu. "I'm Anna Erina and Pinkiepie there is Natsu Dragneel, blondie is Lucy Heartfillia, Ice Princess there is Gray Fullbuster, kawaii kid is Wendy and bloody hair is Erza Scarlet." Anna said while making Team Natsu fume (except for Wendy cuz she was nicknamed Kawaii Kid).

"WHO YOU CALLING PINKIEPIE?!"
"YOUR HAIR IS PINK SO I CALLED YOU PINKIEPIE!!! PROBLEM, ASH-HEAD?!"
"ASH-HEAD?! WHO YOU CALLING ASH-HEAD, IDIOT?"
"OH SO YOU WANNA FIGHT, HUH?!"
"COME AT ME, IDIOT!"

Everybody sweatdropped at the both of them throwing insults at each other. "Are they always like that?" Ino asked Lucy. Lucy sweatdropped and nodded. "Always." She said. "BOTH OF YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I BANG YOUR HEADS TOGETHER!" Erza shouted, making the both of them hug each other in fear. "Y-YES MA'AM!" "Good." Erza said with a dark aura surrounding her. Suddenly, they saw light. "GUYS! LIGHT!" Naruto shouted. The portal opened again and there stood Inuzuka Kiba, Shino and Hyuuga Hinata. "What?" Kiba asked surprised. "NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS!! LET'S GO!" Erza shouted while running towards the light.

They entered the light(no they're not dead)just in time. There were cars buzzing around, cabs, people, shopping malls...then they realised that they were in the modern world! "Not just that, guys...our clothes..." Anna said in fear as she looked at herself. She was wearing short jean-pants, a short-sleeved hoodie but her Fairy Tail guild was still there. Everybody looked at themselves in shock.

(List of characters in modern clothes.)

Naruto: An orange tee with baggy jeans and red converse.

Sasuke: Long sleeve tee and skinny jeans with black converse.

Sakura: Red crop-top and a mini-skirt with sandals.

Shikamaru: *his hair is now boy-styled* T-shirt with shorts and sandals.

Ino: Tank-top with shorts and red slippers

Choji: T-shirt, jeans and converse

Kiba: Red hoodie with jeans and grey converse

Hinata: Cream coloured hoodie with shorts that reach the knees and a pair of sandals

Shino: a jacket, jeans and sandals

Kakashi-Sensei: green tee (green tea lol), jeans and green converse

(Team Natsu's clothes look modern so...)

"No time to loose. We've got to-"
"Hey Erza! Look at this letter!"

Dear Team Natsu, Team 7 and Team 8,
       I see that you have finally entered the modern world! No worries. You guys have a job here. You guys would go back to your original places within 5 years. Enjoy!

P.S There's a million dollars under the couch. Each person will share with another person. Figure it all by yourselves.

Yours sincerely,
Yamato-Sensei

Everybody was shocked. "5 YEARS?! AND THIS BONGALOW IS OURS?! HOW COOL IS THAT?!" They all shouted as they raced into the bungalow, a.k.a their home.

Man! This chapter is pretty cool to me. Hope you enjoy and please comment on how I should improve this story. (I may be the crappiest author alive ;-;) also my OC, Anna Erina will have no- (Anna: Please ship me with somebody please please please?) Fine. Just comment below on who should I ship with Anna Erina. Hope you enjoy the story!

Author-chan out!😛😛😛