26 Weeks - Rosalie

Rosalie had gone with (Y/N) out to shop for some groceries since they were in desperate need of them. Since (Y/N) was eating for two the food tended to disappear a little quicker than usual. (Y/N) was of course looking for things to satisfy her insane cravings that had turned completely ridiculous at this point. She had at one point requested pickles covered in garlic butter with a glass of milk on the side. This wasn't normal and frankly, Rosalie was a bit worried at this point.

"(Y/N) stay close to me." Rosalie grabbed (Y/N)s hand as they walked down the aisle of the grocery mart. (Y/N)s eyes were wondering around at all the food products.

"Why?" She asked absentmindedly as she caught sight of something.

"Because I say so." Rosalie rolled her eyes as (Y/N) tugged on her arm to go into a different aisle. "(Y/N)... this is the spices aisle. What are we doing here?"

"I wanted some curry." (Y/N) mumbled as she scanned the different shelves.

"No, no spicy things." Rosalie quickly dragged (Y/N) out of the aisle again with the girl whining as she did. "I don't care what you say. It's not good for the baby."

"Geez, I was only gonna have like a little." (Y/N) grumbled as she slouched her shoulders, her waddle becoming so much more apparent because of this.

"You act like such a child sometimes." Rosalie glanced down to (Y/N) who was grinning. "What?"

"You still love me though~" (Y/N) teased as she wiggled her eyebrows at Rosalie who just stared at her. "Gimme some sugar!"

"Too much sugar is bad for the baby." Rosalie smirked at (Y/N)s crestfallen face.

Despite what she said, Rosalie leaned down and placed a short kiss on the corner of (Y/N)s mouth. (Y/N) immediately perked up again as the two continued to walk. It wasn't long before they were interrupted though as a loud squeal resounded in the store.

"Oh my! Are you pregnant?!" An excited woman walked up to (Y/N) as her eyes glimmered. (Y/N) hesitantly nodded and the woman immediately put her hands on (Y/N) stomach. "When are you due?"

Rosalie quickly stepped in between the woman and (Y/N). "Please don't touch my partner without permission." She glared down at the woman who noticeable shrunk before muttering a quiet 'sorry' and then scooting away as fast as she could. "Disrespectful."

"Thanks Rose." (Y/N) thanked as she squeezed Rosalies hand a bit. The vampire smiled down at her.

"Anything for you." Rosalie placed another kiss, this time on (Y/N)s forehead.

"Does that mean I can have curry?!"

"No."