Chapter 23

Again....a day as usual...!!I took shower ...got ready nd went directly to d kitchen..!!!I made breakfast for both of us...obviously....Mark!!!After i ws done wid everything...Mark came nd comforted himself on d chair..!!!Brianna served him breakfast...nd he ate widout even looking nywhere else..!!!

I ws fed up of all dis....ignoring things...nd now...i didn't mind it....like...i did before..!!!I ws done wid eating...nd as i ws abt to leave d table...
Dhruvi..!!!!I wnt uh to get urself ready ...at around 12!!!I wnt uh to meet someone....!!!
Fine...

I think...it will be some or d other people related to his business!!

Today..uh will get answers to ur every single questions....!!!!!!
I jst nodded nd went away....!!!It ws of no use now....coz i don't think ....he can hv ny serious kind of things....!!!!He jst wnted me to be around him....nd...torture me...as he did to his ex wife..!!!I mean....she ws so grt at everything...!Y would nyone....even think of leaving her!???

****
It is almost...12:30..pm!!I m already ready!!!Mark had jst called me to inform dat dey r coming...!!!
Later....doorbell rang....nd..Brianna opened d door....jst to find a lil boy....wid d same blue eyes....d same nose...d same smile...!!!Oh myh god...he is so cute..!!!He ws wearing..formals....nd...walked as a gentleman..!!!!Soon...Mark entered..!!!

William....meet her...she is Dhruvi...!!!Here...take ur things....from now on...uh will live wid us ..!!Choose d room....uh like...nd...Brianna..decorate d room....as he wishes to!!!

Dhruvi...dis...is ...William....myh..SON!!!!!

I felt myh heart getting heavy each second..!!!I could not feel....land beneath myh legs..!!!A tear...fell off myh eye...!!!
Oh myh god..!!!It's almost..2 yrs....i got married to dis beast....nd...he ws hiding dis from me!!!!!!He has a SON!!!!!He is four yrs old now...!!!I could not believe nything dat ws going on!!!!

When..I got married to ..Bianca..she...seemed so decent lady...!!After we got married nd she ws pregnant....she started showing her real self..!!She ws jst a selfish woman...nd ...had her eyes on jst myh property!!!After ..she got to know dat she ws pregnant..she started unnecessary fights...nd never wished to have a baby!!She never wnted a child..!!She even...appointed a doctor for abortion...but..Den...

He started crying maybe....coz...tears started falling from his eyes..making his eyes all red..!!!Even...i can feel d pain...he ws feeling..!!!

Den...I didn't allow her to even go out of d house....nd den she started to stop eating nd...created further dramas....which ..a media person took in a wrong sense...nd...considered dat...i ws torturing Bianca..!!I wnted d baby...nd she jst wnted money...so we made a contract...dat she would give birth to myh child....nd...i would make her myh business partner...!!!She gave birth to a boy....nd...den..according to d contract....i made..her myh business partner..!!But still....dis ws not enough for her....nd...one day...i heard her ..passing d secret information of our company...to d rival company...who...were jst using Bianca...but she never understood dat!!After dis...I made myh own new company....nd...left her...wid everything she ever wnted...nd...she lost everything to d rival company...but...den again...I became a tycoon...nd...i bought d whole rival company....nd...as dey came on road..dey made...shitty infos abt me ...nd...even published dat...i ws involved in a gang murder..!!!
Huhhhh....

Oh god..!!!He ws totally innocent..!!!He did all dis for William...!!!He ws a grt father...!!But Bianca deserved...worse den dis..!!!!!How can a mother ...hate her own child?!?!Wht kind of foolish woman she is!!!!!Noway...Mark ws ever going to forgive her..!!!Mark ...still had tears in his eyes..!!He turned his back towards me...nd supported himself to d wall!!!I looked at William....who ws unpacking his luggage..wid Brianna...who ws helping him..!!He ws so cute nd innocent..!!!How can ....someone banish such child?!!I felt really very sorry for him...nd wished to hug him!!!!!...

Maybe..uh can now...predict dat y did i marry uh!!!
Of course Mark!!!

I went closure to him...nd..hold his hand..calming him down..!!!I hugged him...as he really needed one..!!!As soon as i hugged him...he started crying like a child ...!He holded me tightly...!!!!I ws surrounded....byh his embrace....!!!!