Chapter 32: Runaway Love

"Monic! Monic!" I was woken up with Aleks's voice. I drunkly open my eyes to see him in casual clothes.

"Aleks?" I asked.

"Shhh. Here!" he said handing me clothes my clothes. I was still in the hospital, and the news was Aleks went missing. He left his room and wasn't seen again. He was actually in my room, and I was pretty sure it wasn't a dream.

"Aleks, what the hell is going on?" I whispered.

"Just change. We're leaving," he said helping me. My wound still hasn't completely heal, and it's already been 2 weeks. I rushed to the bathroom, and changed into my dark blue skinny jeans, Crown The Empire t-shirt, black beanie, and my neon high-tops. I came out and grabbed what I needed like my phone, my purse, and IPod including my headphones. I was about to walk through the door, and Aleks just took my phone and IPod and turned them off. I put the purse strap on my shoulder.

Aleks didn't give them back, and forcefully pulled me to the emergency exit. He looked around if anyone was looking, and open the door to pull me out with him. He went down the latter waiting for his anxious for his explanation. I threw down my purse and climbed down. The ladder wasn't down correctly, so it let go to where it was connected when I was close to half way. I got scared and let go. Aleks caught me, but I was close to hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I got off his arms, but I was traumatized.

"Next time, remind me to never got into those kind of latters," I said scared. He handed me my bag and rushed me into the car. He decided to be a gentlemen and opened the door for me to go in, or I thought. He got my phone and my IPod and threw them next into the forest. He got in the car. "What the fuck was that for!?!?!?"

"I'm sorry! It's for our safety!!" he yelled at me.

"What safety!? Why are we leaving?" I asked.

"Andy and Ashley are still looking for us! When I came back, I saw them asking for us with the chick in the front! That's why I got your clothes for you to come with me because I already told you that I cannot live without you! I love you, and I don't want anything to happen to alright. I don't want you to get hurt anymore," he ended with a cracked voice.

"I'm sorry. If you don't want nothing to happen to us, let's go now. I'll use a payphone to tell Kim. Are we...returning?" I asked.

"Depending...if they will stop looking for us," he said in a serious tone.

"I'll tell her that too if she asks me," I said.

"We'll go and get stuff once in a while during this month, and we'll be switching hotels once a month if that's what we have to do," he said.

"Can we talk during the road because I don't want to take any chances," I said. He nodded and started the car.

We already at Holiday Inn getting room nights.

"Yes. Your room will be 516," she said handing us our card with a strange look. Aleks did ordered the room for a month, and I thought it wasn't possible. We went up the room, and flopped on the bed.

"Did you call Kim?" Aleks asked.

"No, let me use this one," I said grabbing the hotel phone. I waited for the phone to be answered from the other phone on the other line. I saw Aleks walk to the bathroom. It wasn't answered. I called the house phone, and I did get an answer. 

"Hello Monic!" Andy greeted. I slammed the phone to the thing it was connected to, and rushed to the bathroom.

"Aleks! Andy is at the house!" I cried.