Chapter 17: Back For You

*Monic*

"Kevin, where is Chloe?" I asked coming down the stairs. He was at the door looking for her. He turned around, and shrugged at me.

"Did you checked up stairs?" he asked walking towards me.

"Yeah, but she wasn't there. Was she with you?" I asked. He nodded.

"She said she was going to the bathroom," he stated.

"Well, she wasn't in there," I said.

"I'll look for her upstairs. If you don't mind," he said stopping. I nodded. I got a phone call. I checked who it was. It was Seamus.

"Hey Seamus! What's up?" I asked.

"Um...you're at your mom's house right?" he asked.

"Yeah, why? Is there an emergency?" I asked worried.

"Yup! Aleks is crying in his room for some reason and he won't get out. We thought you might get him out or find out what is wrong," he said.

"Oh, I thought something bad like medical help or something. I'll be there, but are you guys recording for the Christmas Special for TreeTopia?" I asked.

"Yeah, that is what we need him for," he answered.

"Oh, but I have my hair wet. Do you guys want me to text him or actually go over there?" I asked.

"Whatever you can. We just need him out like right now," Seamus said in a rush.

"Okay, I'll be there hold up," I said running over there. I rang the door bell, and waited outside in the freezing tempature of Colorado. The worst part is that I didn't come with a sweater when I was in a tank top and shorts. James opened the door.

"What do you need?" James asked.

"First thing is to get out of the cold freezing snow," I said shoving myself in. It was so warm with the fire. I hanged up in the phone.

"Monic, thank god you are here!" Dan said relieved.

"Why is she here?" James asked rudely.

"To help us with Aleks, we need him for the TreeSet. Jordan, start the computers and the server. Monic, Aleks is in his room. You'll find Seamus next to his door," Dan directed. He went to the kitchen. I walked up while James was behind me.

"So how long was Aleks acting like this?" I asked.

"About 2 or 3 days. He only came out when he was hungry or when he had to go to the bathroom. Where are we celebrating Christmas?" James talked.

"I don't know, probably at my mom's house," I said. Seamus was on his phone. He looked the same since he left. He hasn't talk to me face to face anymore.

"Hey! Haven't seen you since!" he said gladly turning it into a hug.

"Hey!" I said looking deep into blue eyes.

"Aleks is in here. I'll leave you guys alone," he said leaving me with his smile stuck in my mind. I felt like those middle school kids when they have a really big crush on someone and they tense up. I ignored the feeling and went back to Aleks.

"Aleks, are you alright?" I asked seductively. I heard the door unlocking, and looking at a dude that was handsome. He was a mess! I walked in and he locked the door behind me. I turned to him, and kissed me unexpectibily. I walked far from his reach.

"I need you!" he cried. I didn't know what he needed from me exactly.

"What's wrong Aleks?" I asked. He was in tears blocking the door by putting his weight on his door.