Chapter 36: Never Found

*Monic*

I called my bud Austin, and waited for his call.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Austin! Where is the girl, Gabby, you guys had?" I asked.

"Oh! We told her it was something for Aleks to learn, and we dropped her and her family at their house. After that, we returned back to our homes. Honestly," he explained.

"We check the house, and it was completely empty! There was no furniture, and just nothing there. Aleks is blaming this on me, but I know it is not my fault. Do you guys have any clue where she went?" I asked.

"When we were driving they were whispering things to each other, but we didn't hear them clearly. Sorry that I couldn't help you on that," he apologized. "Alan! Not right now!" I giggled.

"Does Alan know anything about it?" I asked.

"I don't know let me ask him. Alan get over here," he demanded. "Monic want to talk to you."

"Monic! What's up?" he asked happily.

"Hey Alan! I was wondering if you know what happened to Gabby or where she went. When we went to check at her house, it was completely empty. Do you have any idea where she went?" I asked.

"They were whispering places like cities, hotels, apartments, and motels. I don't know what exactly for, but why do you even care?!" he asked.

"I don't, but the one that was getting married with her is literally heart broken. That's why I am helping him because I felt sympathetic," I explained. "He is also blaming this on me so...yea."

"Valentino knows where she went!" he shouted.

"Can you pass me to him then?" I asked.

"Sure! Valentino!" he called.

"Hello!" he greeted.

"Valentino! Yeah, I was wondering if you know where Gabby is?" I asked.

"Oh! Gabby moved out of the country. I don't know what for exactly, besides the destruction of her wedding, she is long gone," he explained.

"Oh god! Shit! Well...thanks Valentino!" I lastly said before hanging up. I was wondering how am I going to tell this to Aleks? He is going to hate me! No, he isn't going to hate me. He is going to fucking kill me! I went outside my room to see Seamus about to come in.

"Did you find out where she is?" he asked me in a whispering tone.

"Yes!" I said face palming.

"Where is she?" he asked softly.

"She moved out of the country!" I whispered at him.

"Oh! Your screwed. Do you know at least which one?!" he asked.

"No!" I shouted.

"Did you guys find her?!" Aleks asked excitedly coming out of his room.

"Yes," I said guilty.

"Don't tell me she is dead! Don't tell me they killed her!" Aleks asked.

"No Aleks! They hardly even touched her! She moved out," I said.

"I know she moved out," he said like those sassy girls.

"No Aleks. She moved out of the country," I said with my voice cracking. His expressions changed in three kind.  First shock, then sad, then anger.

"This is all your fucking fault!" he said shoving me, and locking himself in his room. I knocked at his door. "Leave me alone!"

"Or what?" I mimicked him. After a couple of seconds, a knife just went through the top of the door."God! Fine!"