Chapter 5

Annie

*******

"Ayo. Wea da fuck you been Annie? yo ass just don't get enough do you? you pregnant and you still trickin." My foster dad shouted at me. I didn't answer him I'm trying to keep the drama to a minimum. "Oh so you deaf now?" he asked. "No I'm just not in the mood" I responded rolling my eyes. I didn't even acknowledged that he was behind me until I felt a shrug. I almost fell on my face. "Cam what the fuck is your problem man?" I asked. "You better shut yo ugly ass up bitch cause I notice ever since you found some dick you don't know how to act you wanna talk to a nigga out the side of yo neck and shit" he was now in my face. Out of the blue he kissed me. I pushed him away. "Have you lost your fucking-" before I could finished my sentence hi fist was connected with my eye. I held my eye cause I refused to cry. ᤾"You think you grown bitch? imma show you who's the man of the house" he said taking off his his belt. "Cam please I'm pregnant" I said grabbing my stomach. "I don't give a fuck about you or that baby shit it ain't my baby. He said now holding the belt in his hand. "Turn around" He ordered.

"Cam. I'm sorry just plea-" my sentence was cut off once again with his fist interacting with my jaw line. "Turn around ANNIE and I'm not playing with yo ass"

I did as I was told I was willing to do anything to keep my baby alive. "SWAP" I heard the sound of the belt before I felt the sting. Something inside of me wouldn't let me cry. "Oh it don't hurt bitch" he said as he tortured me. Another swipe graced my back the more quiet I am, the harder he hits me I felt like Kunta Kinte as I got  whipped. He hit me across my back and my ass my body became numb. "I'm not don't with your ass yet" My back was still towards him but I heard him take a seat. "Come here bitch" I tried to walk towards him I promise I did but I just tumbled down like the wall of Jericho. Cam got up and Dragged me still I was positioned in front of him. "You right where I need yo ass on yo knees" I saw him unbuckled his pants and I started to shake my head No. "No, no, no" I repeated over again. "naw you ain't want me to kiss you so now you gone kiss this dick" He pulled his dick out it was on hard and it was huge. he grabbed the back of my neck and my mouth was getting closer to his wood. I was using my neck muscles against him. "Suck that dick, Suck it, Suck it bitch" each time he said it his voice became a lil shallow and I heard his heavy breathing. He slapped me because I refused to do it. "Cam-" 'SLAP'

"You gone SUCK this dick" he grabbed the back of my head, this time I didn't resist it. He entered his wood into my mouth I wouldn't say I sucked his dick but he Fucked the shit out of my mouth. A single tear rolled down my face a he released his kids into my mouth I spit in my hand cause I didn't want to swallow it. "You bet not spit my seeds out" he goes. "What the fuck is going on here?" I heard Maggy voice. Maggy is my foster mom. "I always knew you were a hoe" She slapped the shit out me then stepped over me and proceeded to her room, Cam right on her heel. I crawled to room and laid on the flat matress I used as a bed it rested on the ground. I heard them argue they called me all the named in the book.

They were arguing for a lil minute so I took my time and made it to the door. I don't know where I found the strength but I did every time I walk it stings. I didn't know where I was going but here I am once again..

Nicholas

***********

I just got out of practice I'm tired as hell but hey gotta make this money. Y'all know what they say. 'Another day Another dolla' Fresh out the shower I threw on something simple Black V-Neck, Black fitted cap and some black dickies shit just say ya boy was dressed in all black.

I had to pick up Laura and Kelly because I wanted them to meet Annie. I think that would be a good idea she needs some positive people in her life. Can't get any better then Laura and Kelly I know Kelly kind of crazy but she still positive. I just had to hit the street for like a good hour.

"Wassup Nigga" Tootie said as he dap me up. "Ayo Tootie how you gone try and sell yo own baby mama some drugs man and she carrying yo seed Nigga? " I ask not wanting to beat around the bush. "Don't play nigga that ain't my Damn seed" he said. I just looked at him crazy and shook my head. "What nigga you know how the games goes nigga don't fall in love with these hoes " he says. "Nigga. Deadbeats don't exist in the game either cause not once have I met a deadbeat ass busta" I told him. "Man that ain't my baby why you trippin"

"Naw nigga you trippin she ain't nothing but a baby that's all a fucking baby and yo Donor ass fucked her life up. I'm out" I said walking off. 

I pulled up to the dorm complex. I knew they weren't ready cause they ass would've  been outside by now. So I waited a good twenty minutes then grew inpatient. I killed the engine and made my way to their dorm room. 'Knock, Knock, Knock' I banged on the wood door. "UN momento" I heard Kelly say in her thick Cuban accent.  The doors started to unlock and second later the door came open. I walked inside. "Why girls never ready?" I ask. "Cause beauty takes time" Laura states as she applies her eyeliner. "You already beautiful so I know that's not yo motto" I said. She was looking at me through the mirror so I winked at her ass. "So I'm ugly nigga" Kelly goes. "N-naw Kelly it's just th-" she cuts me off. "That's alright my boo love me just the way I am" Laura started laughing.  "Y'all two always going at it. We ready let's go" Laura said. Damn this girl was beautiful she had on some Nickerboker (Kapree pants), A White-T and some all white Addidas. She didn't have much make up on just a little eyeliner and some ruby red lipstick. Kelly on the other hand just wore a Cute blue and yellow sundress and some sandles. 

Give me one minute I said to the girls as I hopped out and started for Annie apartment complex. When I got to door 223 I knocked lightly careful not to disturb anyone. "FUCK KNOCKIN AT MY DOOR" I heard a grumpy mail voice say. A few seconds later The door slung open. "Fuck you want Jittabug" he say. "Say I'm looking for Annie. Would she happen to be here" I asked politely. He grinned and then said. "Ion know where the fuck she at"

"Thanks" and with that I walked off.  When I made it back to the parking lot I started for my car. where can she be I contemplated. Before I made it all the way to my car I heard crying it wasn't that loud but I heard it. I started looking around I followed the sound to the alley on the side of the building. "OH SHIT"