Chapter 24

It's been a week since Nathaniel and Grape little dispute, somehow they still managed to get it together for business purposes. After exchanging the cash and the dope they decided to chill out and enjoy the rest of their stay.

Nathaniel and his boys ain't eating, they're feasting like royalty. But Lemon and his soldiers are in the process to stop that the best way they can. Lemon's sitting in a rusted out cell no telling when his ass getting out but yet the niggas is still running shits.

The fact still remains that he wants Nicholas head and he is not stopping til he get it.

Nathaniel sat in the drivers seat, Nicholas in the passenger seat, while Gun and Grape filled up the back. They watched him carefully, he parked his car down the street and walked to his destination. Thinking he's playing it safe, but little do he know he have eyes on him and this most definitly will be his last day of life.

He looked around before knocking on the door. Waiting outside with his hands in his pocket until finally a fine young slender thang answered the door wearing nothing but a robe. Nicholas cocked his gun and pointed it at him, his aim was perfect and he was ready to see the reaction of the fine ass honey at the door, when he pull the trigger and blood spatter everywhere.

Nathaniel grabbed Nicholas arm stopping him in his process.

"Naw let him get his last nut" Nathaniel told his brother.

Nicholas placed the gun in his lap and laid back as chuckles erupted in the car.

Thirty mins, Turnt into fourty five and fourty five turnt into an hour. Patience was running low with the boys.

"Aye man this fuck nigga taking long as fuck. Fuck they doing making a damn porno" Grape said out of aggravation.

The boys slowly drifted into sleep that's how long buddy was taking.

The sounds of people talking and the slam of a door shutting cause Grape to stir in his sleep. Finally he woke up and wiped his eyes while glancing at the road. He saw a figure walking down the street. He shook Nicholas awake causing the rest of the boys yo wake up.

"There goes ya guy mane" Grape pointed.

Nicholas cleared his throat, picked up his gun and aimed it straight towards the back of his dome. He let out one shot and that one shot ended yet another life. They watched as the body of Fred Lizma to dropped quickly onto the concrete.

Porch lights were being turnt on and that was Nathaniel cue to pull out and leave before anybody have the chance to be a witness, and that's exactly what he did. He pulled out with his head lights cut off and sped in the opposite direction.

You'd think after murdering someone just like that they'll be a little off but not these boys. They headed back to their rented beach house and slept like babies. They didn't give a fuck. He took Zory life so they took his life and it was as simply as that.

Back home Annie waits patiently on her brothers safe return home. She's the only girl and she loves her brothers dearly and since she loved her brothers so much, she's been searching high and low for Tupac Shakur concert tickets. She knew how much her brothers and Grape loved Tupac. She was totally over Nathaniel and Grape little blowout and couldn't wait to see the look on their face when she handed it to them.

Annie and Laura took the boys out skating and Kelly tagged along. They came along way. They couldn't believe king was already six years old and Princeton was four. Their babieas are growing up to Damn fast for them.

Luther Vandross Bad Boys blasted the stereo' s as the girls swirled around the arena looking sweeter then honey.

They had them niggas drooling but they ain't give a fuck it was all about them and the boys and that's all that matter although Kelly did get her flirt on. Ain't no shame in her game.