Chapter 2: Everyone Meets

Brick P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about it, I kissed Blossom! Stop it Brick it was a kiss on the cheek and a flower and I blushed! Bricks don't blush, but I did! It was years ago, I was ten not like I'm a softy.

Boomer P.O.V

I came in the house, I still can't believe how good it looks. The living room had you going down a step with a dark green couch, a dark red chair, Brick's chair, and another blue couch. In the middle was a glass table, then in front a flat screen, probaly stolen. Thankfully we have our own rooms now. Mine is right from when you leave the living room aound the cornor. Brick's is in the middle of the hall way near the closet where the towels and blankets are. Butch's  is at the end of the hallway near the bathroom. Around the cornor from Butch is Mojo's room. Ha look at Brick! What is he thinking about?

"Another Powerpuff commercial!" He yelled when I turned the TV on.

"Yeah they should know how lame these are," I said. It made me think of Bubbles. How I kissed her and gave her a flower and a hug. I blushed when she kissed and hugged me back, she looks pretty to me now. It's not like we're afraid of girls or kisses anymore.

"Brick. What were you thinking about?" I asked

"Nothing," he said bitterly

"It wouldn't be Blossom, would it?" I smirked, his whole face lit up red.

"WHAT! NO WAY, WHAT'S WITH YOU!" He kept yelling, he was rather mad or embarrassed. Both.

Butch P.O.V

I heard Brick yelling at Boomer, what'd he do this time.

"I DO NOT LIKE BLOSSOM!" Brick yelled while Boomer laughed. I though of Buttercup. I gave her a buttercup, hug, and kissed her. So what that was years ago, why the heck did I do that!

"Your right you don't like Blossom," he mocked "you LOVE her!"

"That's it! Your dead Blondie," Brick said chasing Boomer, I was on the couch laughing my head off.

"Boys quiet!" Mojo yelled "Now go outside!"

"Fine," we all groaned, I don't when we got respect for him.

"Well I'm off," I said skating away. They may be my brothers, but I'm not staying with the wuss and Mr. I'm always right. I need friends, fast.

Momoko (Blossom) P.O.V

"I'm so hungry," I groaned

"What's different," Kaoru said " That's it I'm gone." she skated away and Miyako had tennis practice. She joined last year to keep up with exercise plus like every other girl she looks up to Kaoru. I joined track last year but ended up. The only way I made it is because I thought I saw a snake, it was a hose. In the end I twisted my ankle so that was the end. I left to the ice cream shop in the park.

"Hey Lori," I said to Taylor the clerk

"Hey Momo," She said "Usual?"

"Duh," I laughed back. Then a boy came in with long red hair. Not like to your knees like mine, to the middle of his back in a low ponytail. He had a red t-shirt and a red and black hat, he had black pants, and red shoes. He looked cute, I tried to hide blushing and tiny hearts. He had solid red eyes no lighter or darker.

"5.00 Momo," Taylor snapped me from my thoughts. She gave me that " I know you like him" look, now I'm really blushing.

"I know Lori," I said annoyed with her

"And you it's 2.50," she told him

"I thought it was 1.50," he sighed

"Don't worry, I can pay for it," I smiled

"Your too nice," She teased

"I'm Momoko," I said turning back to the boy

"I'm Br-Jason," He stammered. Taylor handed me my change and both of us our ice cream. He kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked, he blushed at me when I caught him staring at me.

"N-Nothing your so small, and that a big bowl," he said still blushing

"Um thank you. It's my usal," I said, I guess I'm still sugar crazy

"Never thought a girl in Townsville would  have such a big apetite," he laughed

"Your not from here, are you?" I laughed

"Actually me and my two brothers have lived hear since we were ten," he said

Jason/Brick P.O.V

What's so familiar about this girl? She looks like....No Way. Forget it she can't be Pinky. Pinky is annoyng, bossy, and her. I like Momoko she nice and pretty.