Chapter 21: Apologizinig

I'm not stopping there. This story has more to it.

Blossom POV
"They saved us," I said surprised

"They did carry you guys here," Ken said walking into the nursery

"AAWW Brick," I said smypethic. They were on the other side asleep, same clothes and weapons as before. We left to sit in the living room. "Where's the Professer?"

"He left to get the other villians," Ken replied. Then I heard growling and yawning

"You guys okay." Brick asked

"Yeah I'm fine," Butch replied "Boom you okay?" He was pointing to our empty cots with huge eyes. All three of them started freaking out.

"Relax stupid!" Buttercup yelled "We're in here." They were all relieved and came in sitting on the other couch. The Professor came in with the Chemical Z Particle Ray over his shoulders.

"I see you all have woken up," he smilied " How did you boys obtain these transformations?''

"Mojo made us sneak in here when we were twelve, and steal chemical Z and these belts a year later," Boomer sweatdropped "He used it to make us equal age as the girls."

"It got out of hand. It only activates when we are really angry," Brick said

"Then why did you transformed?" Ken asked

"I saw them beating Bubbles and freaked," Boomer said rubbing the back of his head

"Dido," Brick blushed. He turned to see me blushing too

"Same," Butch said to embarrased to look at Butter- I mean Kaoru.

"Well I don't recomend using it," The Professor said "It is very unstable. I will have to look into this." He left with Ken. Kaoru left to.

"Where are you going" I asked

"Think I left my bag on the roof before school," She said.

"I knew I should of came here," Boomer said face palming himself. Butch followed Kaoru, whereas Miyako was in the kitchen.

Butch POV
"What?!" she yelled "What do you want?!"

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you," I said. I'm trying to be really careful. We are on the roof and I don't think I can fly fast enoght before I hit the ground.

"Don't expect me to treat you like some hero," she said walking away. I flew off the roof and followed her, I knew she was going home.

Kaoru POV
He's following me again. I finally reached my floor, he stopped me before I got to my door.

"What!" I said folding my arms

"Please listen Kaoru," he stareted "If I knew who it was I was fighting that day, I wouln't of hurt you. I want you to forgive me Kaoru." There it is that serious face, I couldn't look at it. I turned to my door when he kissed me. I tried to push him off I was pinned between him and the wall. I couldn't hit him either my wrist were pinned. The wierdest thing happend, I actually put my arms aound his neck.

Miyako POV
"Momoko!" I yelled "Where are those mini cakes you got."

"Um I sorta ate them all," she sweatdropped

"What?!" I yelled "There were twelve!" She smiled and blushed while Brick laughed.

"I left some cakes at that girls store," Boomer said "The one who changed to Seduca." I shrugged and left with him to Annie's. He was so distant, and blushing.

"Um Miyako-Chan," he started "I'm sorry for what Princess did."

I gasped" So you were in on it."

"N-No! Never!," He yelled blushing more "I just wanted to say sorry for what happened."

"Okay Boomer," I said relieved

"So. Did you change your screen saver or is it still me and you," he said with I wide grin, I blushed. When dropped it in the park he must of saw it. Truth is no, it's still us. "Don't get upset I'm just joking."

"What's with you," I laughed, surprising him "Your not like Brick, or Butch."

"I don't know. Whenever I'm around a girl I like, like you I acted my best,"he said "I might get love sick but other than that I'm my best." I was shocked at how he just admitted himself like that to me. "Miyako, I want you to forgive me for the fight. If I knew it was you I wouldn'y of done it," he started to cry "I'm so sorry Miya-

I kisse him, I couldn't stand to hear him beg.

Brick POV
"Why is you hair so long?" Momoko said awkwardly in the silence we had been in.

"When we were eleven Boom got his hair cut. Butch laughed at it. I said like you'll ever get a hair cut, your hair will be in a ponytail your whole life. He said Okay red put your money where your mouth is, first to get a hair cut owed the winner 100 bucks," I laughed finishing my story

"Wow," she laughed brightly, along with a smile I missed for too long.

"Momoko," I said making her stop laughing to look at me "I'm sorry for the fight. I shouldn't have had the idea-

She kissed me, she actually did. I wrapped my arms arond her, her the same.