Chapter 3

Trish's POV

Yeah Dez and I have been dating for two weeks now. I never thought i would ever like him let alone fall for him. Oh well, it happened and we actually have things in common. We both love the Zalien movies!!!

It is so nice that I have Dez, I guess it's been quite lonely without having Ally around so much. I know she is getting over with what happened with Dallas and I am so completely happy for her and Austin. I just wish I had my best friend back.

I really like Dez, he makes me smile with his childish behaviour and he really cares about me and my feelings. I am happy that he feels the same way about me. He even likes my bossiness. Which can be hard for a guy to deal with how fabulous I am.

I am still really worried on how Austin and Ally are going to react. I honestly hope they will be completely fine with it, because let's be honest here, we were completely supportive of their relationship and they should be supportive of ours. But, I always have that doubt in my mind that we have completely gone crazy and they don't think our relationship should be. Austin and Ally are my friends so I hope they approve of us, I just really need to hurry up and tell them.

"Hey Trish" Dez comes over to me and gives me a big hug

"Hey Dez, what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, so when are we gonna tell Austin and Ally about us? Austin is my best friend and Ally is yours so they should know, shouldn't they?" He said rather quickly

"Dez, slow down, and I don't know when we will tell them, I guess when the time is right, but it has to be soon" I replied

"Ok, Trish I really like you, you know that.. I am happy that we are together even though we weren't the bestest of friends when we first met, and I was quite annoying and you were kind of..... "I cut him off with a glare "uh never mind but anyway I just want to say that I am happy we are together" he replied as he held me close to him

This is the first time I have seen Dez so serious and nervous in a sense. It made me realise that Dez just doesn't have the childish act but also a sensitive side and I really want to see more of it in the future along with his childish and funny side.

"Aw Dez that is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me, I am really happy I have you, you are so nice and caring and even annoying but that's what makes it you and I am happy I have found you" I replied with the same sincerity.

"Naww.. " he replied as he gave me a hug

I held on to him for a few more seconds and when we pulled apart from the hug, he leaned in and softly planted his warm lips to mine. It took a bit until my lips were moving in sync with his. His lips were so nice against mine that I honestly felt fireworks in my stomach..

The door to sonic boom opened quietly

"OMG"

Dez and I quickly pulled apart and saw..........

************

Hey,

Sorry that this is so short, but at least it is better than nothing..

Anyway, it would be great if I got some comments and feedback on this story, I know it's quite boring but hopefully it will get better..

So for some motivation, I would like at least 10 votes and 5 comments on this chapter before I update...

Lots of love to my readers

Sammieexx :)