Chapter 17

It's been a month since we ran away I'm currently throwing up, It's been like this for three days now.

"Babe, we need to go to the doctor or something, you're sick we are leaving the country in a week and I want to know if it's safe" He said.

"Yeah I think I need to go, it's been to long." I said.

"Okay get dressed we will eat something then go to the doctor" He said while rubbing my back as I wash my teeth. After I finished Ash left to go ask Zayn about a doctor and I changed into black skinny jeans and my American flag shirt, I did my make up and left my hair down then headed to the living room.

"Hey, Alex how are you" He asked.

"I could be better, I want pizza so bad" I complain.

"What's wrong Ash told me you've been sick" He asked.

"Yeah I've been throwing up in the morning for the past couple of days" I said.

"Are you pregnant" He asked me.

"What" I asked confused.

"I mean, you throw up you want pizza and I've realized lately you nap  lot" He said.

"Oh my gosh" I said and I looked at Ash and he had the same reaction I did, shock then he ran to me and hugged me twirling me in circles.

"I'm going to be a dad" He said.

"We don't know that for sure" I said.

"What are we waiting for let's go find out" He said and he pulled me out the door. We didn't even stop for breakfast he just went straight for the doctor. After filling out paper work and waiting in the room it was now my turn.

"So why are you here today" Asked the doctor.

"Well I've been waking up and throwing up and I think i'm pregnant" I said.

"We'll get you tested can you go in the bathroom and go pee in this cup" He said and I went for it.

After an hour of waiting for results he walks in.

"Congrats you are having a baby" He said and Ash squealed and really did.

"What is it a boy or a girl" Ash asked and I laughed,

"We don;t know that in till five months" The doctor laughed.