Chapter 12

I want to open my eyes but I can't. I hear Ashton I feel his hand on mine he's crying. 

"Wake up baby it's been three months" I hear him say. I want to trust me I want to hug him and kiss him.

"Baby please, Harry woke up already a month ago but you haven't" He said and he sobs, I'm glad Harry is good but I want to wake up too. 

I continue to try, I try and try and try I eventually fall asleep. 

When I get up from my nap I was able to open my eyes. I open them in a freaky way and I see Ashton at my feet looking at me once he noticed what just happened he ran out the room calling a doctor.

"Well good morning Mrs. Irwin how was the three month nap" The doctor asked and I just nodded, all I want to do is kiss Ashton and tell him I love him.

"Let me just check your vitals then i'll see if you can go by tomorrow" He said.

"Okay" I said and I look at Ashton he's on the phone, calling my mum and dad as well as his. Once the doctor is finished he left and I got up to try and go with Ashton but I had all these IV's in me.

"Baby clam down i'll go to you" He said.

"Well hurry up" I whine and he walks over to me.

"What do you want" He asked and all I did was crash my lips into his.

"What was that for" He asked.

"Because I missed you and I love you baby i'm sorry for overreacting when we were on our honeymoon." I said.

"Baby you didn't overreact I would have been hella pissed if you did that" he said.

"I love you" I said I looked into his eyes.

"I love you" He said and I smiled he leaned in and we kissed.

"Your mom and dad are coming along with mine" he said and as he finished his sentence they walked in.

"Baby" My dad and mom said running to me for a hug I missed them so much.

"I missed ya'll" I said as we hugged. Then I see the doctor walk in.

"Great news you can leave now" He said and walked out well then.

"Great we're going home" My mom said.

"You mean I'm going home" I asked.

"Yes silly with us" She said.

"No mom that was never my home, my home is were Ashton is" I said.

"But you guys weren't doing so great" She said.

"It was a confusion but me and him are fine" I said.

"Well you're coming with me no buts" She said.

"No I'm going with Ashton" I said angry.

"Fine, after all we married yall together" She said and she walked out with my dad.

"I'm sorry" I said to Liz and her husband.

"It's alright, are you guys serious" She asked looking between me and Ashton.

"Yes" Ashton said and I smiled.

"Great, that's great, because we can't wait for our grand child" Liz said and my eyes widen.

"That's enough mum" Ashton said and his mom laughed. They left a few minutes later and I changed into something Ashton brought me. I went to the bathroom and striped. I looked at my stomach and I had a scar I just screamed. Ashton ran in.

"Baby what's wrong" He asked out of breath.

"No Ashton I don't want to show you" I cried.

"Why not you can trust me" he said.

"No" I cried.

"Okay baby I won't make you tell me but just know I love you no matter what" He said and he left. I look at the shirt he brought me a crop top fuck, at least the jeans are high wasted. I changed and walked out.  I kept my hands wear my scar was so he would't see it, i'm ugly now.

"Let's go" He said.

"Okay" I said and I gave him my hand keeping the other one over the scar.

"Want to go eat" he said.

"I want to shower first" I said.

"Okay we can go home then go eat" He said.

"Ashton" I said.

"Yes" he said.

"I missed you so much, you don't have to do the things on that list" I said.

"NO i'm doing them no matter what." He said and I laughed.

When we finally got home I was in the bathroom and I took off my shirt just them Ashton walked in.

HEY.

(Word count 722)