Yp x Bp

Yellow Pearl was the servant of Yellow Diamond and Blue Pearl was the servant of Blue Diamond. The four would meet from time to time in 'meetings' well mostly Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond.

The two always left their Pearls outside the room by the door but it gave the Pearls the opportunity to hang out while the Diamonds were Discussing unfinished business.

"Hey Blue get this." Yellow Pearl said to Blue Pearl , she looked up at what the Yellow Pearl was doing. " Look at me I'm the Great Lemon Die-mond ." Yellow Pearl tried to sound like Yellow Diamond and she posed with her hand raised over her head.

Blue Pearl blushed and chuckled.

"I bet they're just making out in there." Yellow Pearl made a smooching face "Oh Blue Diamond." She laughed uncontrollably.

Blue Pearl put her hand over her mouth and gave out a soft laugh.

Yellow looked up at Blue Pearl and came up with an idea. Yellow put her arm around Blue Pearls waist. Blue Pearl looked down at where Yellow Pearls arm was, and blushed.

"Come on if they can do it so can we" Yellow Pearl whispered to Blue Pearl. "I mean if you don't mind."

Blue Pearl trusted Yellow Pearl especially with all these past times of meeting. Blue Pearl just nodded in response.

Yellow Pearl kissed Blue Pearl on the lips and pulled her in closer. Yellow Pearl pressed Blue Pearl against the wall. Blue Pearl moaned as Yellow Pearl nibbled on Blues neck.

  Yellow Pearls hand traveled between Blue pearls legs. Blue Pearl blushed and huffed a hot breath. "Yellow..."

  There was a giant knock on the door they were suppose to be watching and there was a muffled voice saying "Are you going to open the door or not."

  The two pearls stood back at there post and opened the two doors.

   Blue and Yellow Diamond walked out of the room and looked at their pearls. Blue Diamond gasp because she noticed a hicky on her Pearls neck.

  Blue diamond looked at Yellow Pearl " You did this to one of my members of my court."

"Good job Pearl." Yellow Diamond said to her Pearl.

  "Like you could have done better Yellow." Blue Diamond said while putting her arm around Yellow Diamond waist.

"HA GAAYY!!" the four gems looked down the hall and saw Yellow Zircon carrying Blue Zircon who was blushing and laughing in embarrassment. And they ran offed.

The for gems were speechless and had a wtfudge  just happened face.