My Possessive Alpha

A/N: So this is the new and improved book. Now I realized I switched the main female's name and I apologize for the confusion. Now I hope you enjoy!

Prologue:

Green blurs was all that I saw when running through the forest. Over. Jump. Around. Under. Passing all of the obsticles the forest had in front of me.

My black fur rippled as I ran. My white paws gripping the ground and pushing with all of their might.

I needed to get out of here. And fast.

They were coming for me. You could smell the sweat and energy rolling off of me and the other wolves.

They were mad as hell and were not going to stop until they had me. But no longer will I run from them.

I stopped. My paws slid across the muddy ground creating foot prints, well more like trails.

"Looky here boys. We got her." It was him. That horrid and retched man. "Grab her."

That is when I had enough. I screamed, I kicked, trying anything to get out of their hold. And I did. But not without a price.

They extended their claws and ripped into me. The metallic stench of  my blood on the earth.  The rain poured down around us, obsuring any chances of a clear view.

Yes we were werewolves. We are dangerous. We are rouges. "That's enough boys. " The scratching and mauling immediately stopped. 

Apparently they heard something because he said, "We're on their territory. Leave Katalya." Their footsteps faded into the sound of rain. Then all I saw was black. 

♡♥♡♥♡

Hope thats long enough for ya. They will get longer but this is just the prologue. So comment what ya think.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE