Chapter One - Babysitting

Nightmare hadn't planned to sit in on a Saturday, he hadn't planned to babysit either but Spring managed to convince him to look after his 'baby' brother. Nightmare had tried to say that he was old enough, he was going to be fifteen a few months! In a year, he could leave with an adult if he wanted to...And he planned to do that. Did Plush have an adult? Not yet but he was going to find one. He planned to find a great, rich boyfriend.

A great, rich- Nightmare. Plush was extremely jealous of Spring. He had Nightmare chasing after him like he was made of gold. Still, Plush had never met Nightmare. He just imagined a small, stubby, large man with a beer belly and the face of someone who hadn't washed in a week but yet the smell of someone who had washed every hour of the day. His lips were probably so thin that it was ugly, not to imagine a large nose. Spring also said he had 'red eyes' which made him more 'intimidating'. Well...Plush could play that game. Anyway...The man he expected.

That's not what he got.

Plush hurried downstairs, "Listen up, fucker!", He hissed as he jumped down the stairs as loud as he could. He stared at the couch, seeing jet black hair and a tanned neck, he was probably mixed race by the look of his skin colour. That's all Plush was thinking.

"Oi! Pay attention to me, fuckface!", Plush glared at Nightmare, making him turn his face around. Plush scrunched up when he found out that he...Wasn't anything like he imagines; really, he wasn't.

His face was well defined and his lips were surprisingly thicker than thought. Not exactly thick but quite puffy. It certainly wasn't ugly. His nose wasn't exactly a prince's little button nose, if anything, it was on the larger side but again, it certainly wasn't ugly. His eyes appeared to be a piercing red and complimented his hair and skin colour well.

"I'm looking," He spoke, Plush's jaw dropping. His voice was deep, a hint of sensual in his voice.

"I-", Plush paused as he strolled closer, jumping over the sofa, climbing it like a baby. He took a glance at his body. He was large but not in that way. He looked around seven foot and his stomach wasn't remotely fat at all, "What the fuck?!"

"You look like you expected me pregnant?", He sighed, rubbing his forehead. This kid was already annoying. Nightmare understood what he meant when Spring said 'he needs attention, he's a special kid'. Yeah. Special. That was true.

"I did," Plush replied, poking his stomach, making Nightmare move away and eye up the teen.

"What- What are you doing?", Nightmare asked as he raised an eyebrow, making Plush roll his eyes and sit by him.

"What are you even doing...after my brother?", Plush questioned, he was suddenly interested in this man and what his intentions were. By his looks...He could get...Anyone...And Spring, for some stupid reason, wasn't interested. But then again, Spring would talk so much about how he was all for the attitude...But Nightmare was fine in that aspect too.

"What do you mean?", Nightmare asked, resting on his hand, the same numb expression he had worn since the two met.

"You have the hots for my brother, don't you? I mean- One, you're always trying to hang out with him. The only reason he goes out is with you or the other fatass," Plush explained, crossing his arms like a bratty teenager- Oh wait.

"I can't say I wouldn't mind dating your brother, that's true. Your point being?", He asked, huffing. He got seemingly tired pretty quickly, didn't he?

"You- I'll put it nicely," Plush sighed, whipping out his phone and checking his Instagram, "You look fucking hot."

"I-", Nightmare cringed at his comment. A fifteen-year-old wasn't making moves on a twenty-four-year-old...Was he? Of course not, he was being stupid, "I...Don't think...I needed to know?"

"Of course, you must stare into the mirror every day and kiss your muscles, huh. Yeah, you flashy fuck," He frowned, staring down at the gold that he wore on his hands. He must've liked gold. Spring liked gold too, they must've had awkward conversations about it as if they were insane chrysophiliacs.

As Nightmare stayed silent from the comment, Plush just muttered things under his breath, "Ugh- Stupid people. I don't even like him. He's ew- oh my god what the fuck- Oh god, no fanfics- I swear to god I will kill myself o-m-g," Plush muttered under his breath, making Nightmare turn on the TV to cancel the sound of his annoying voice out.

"Hey- Um- Nightmare? Yeah. Edgy fuck, look at me," He demanded, snapping his fingers. Nightmare let out a long sigh before looking at him. Plush inspected the black tank top and black joggers. If his face wasn't so handsome and his body wasn't so sculpted, he'd look like a drug dealer.

"What?"

"Let me post a picture of you," Plush demanded, smiling wickedly.

"I guess," Nightmare shrugged, he didn't care, did he? Plush just frowned, expecting more of an argument- You know. A bit of a fight? But...No...?

"Huh...Thanks," He shrugged, posting a picture and tagging it with 'what do you think of my babysitter? x'. Plush waited for a little and by a little, it was only a little. He glanced at the TV, then back at Instagram. Already he was getting people asking they were dating, who he was and where they could find him. Surely, someone like Nightmare had some sort of social media.

"Hey, cuntcake!", He called, tugging his arm, making him groan and turn to him.

"Yeah?"

"What's your Instagram?"

"I don't have it."

How. Dare. He.

"What the fuck do you mean?! "I don't have it"?! Bullshit! C'mon, tell me!", Plush whined, suddenly grabbed the man's arm by surprise.

"I don't...I'm not as vain as you think," Nightmare rolled his eyes and tried to ignore the teenager acting like a seven-year-old.

"Night."

"How do you even know my name?"

"My brother, dumbass."

"Oh...Of course...", Nightmare sighed and facepalmed. He didn't want any of this, he hated this child already.

"Give me your phone," Plush demanded.

"It isn't on me," Nightmare lied, Plush glaring at him and shaking his head. Was he really about to believe him? No way. Absolutely not.

"Bitch, you have it. I know you do," He glared at him. He then proceeded to jump on his babysitter and search for his phone, sticking his hands up his vest just to feel his body.

"Get off, kid!", Nightmare huffed, pushing him away, leaving Plush to land flat on his butt. Plush hissed at him and glanced away.

"I felt a phone...And that hurt! Meanie!", He groaned, holding his back. Nightmare stared back at him, not caring much, "I'll show Spring what you've done!"

"...Don't...", Nightmare pouted, hoping he wouldn't.

"I am going to...Unless...You give me your phone," He smiled in a manipulative way, making Nightmare sigh and stare at him.

"...Fine..."