Craig x Butters sister

This was requested to me by someone who want's to remain secret and asked me to use the name in the story. Most of this story will be told by Craig's P.O.V because it will be easier to explain the altitude of your adorableness, as seen by him. I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

  ~Craig's P.O.V~

Adley Stotch. She is one of my best friends and we were out side my house smoking a cigarette Together. I know it's bad, but even just the thought of her turns me on like crazy. She is Butter's sister, and basically my best friend. She is a little shy at times but I think its adorable. Her being shy is kinda a turn on as well. Just thinking about touching her like she has never been touched before, on skin where no one has touched before, skin she hasn't even shown before... I don't know. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Adley lightly waving her jacket covered sleeve in my face.

"Craig...are you okay?" She asks me with her quiet voice

"Yea, just...thinking about someone.." I say looking down.

"So you have feelings for someone?" She asks looking into my eyes with her beautiful blue ones, and her brown with blonde hair blowing slightly in the cold air. 

"Yea, I mean I don't think I could ever tell her I mean, I just wouldn't happen." I say looking down at my feet.

"Well...how do you know that if you haven't tried yet? She may really like you and you may never know." She said putting her lips on the cigarette and inhaling the smoke.  

"Well...how would you want someone to tell you that they loved you?" I asked her, nervous that the question would give me away.

"Well I guess just...tell me. I mean I wouldn't say no to a kiss..." She says with a small blush, hiding her face with the baggy hoodie she wore almost constantly. 

"Yea I mean I guess I could try that." I replied

She stood up to leave and I pulled her small body in for a hug in which she returned whole heartedly. We probably stood there for what seemed like forever but was only a few minutes. We parted and she smile at me and turned to walk away. My chance was slipping and before she was out my front door I called her name.

"Hey Adley!" I run up to her and rub the back of my neck.

"Yea?" she said looking up at me.

I look down at the amazing girl in front of me and I go for it. I pull her small frame against my body and I place my lips on her soft ones. She doesn't kiss back and I start to pull away, but I am brought back by her small hands on the back of my neck, pulling me back in for a passionate kiss.

~Adley's P.O.V~

I was about to walk out of Craig's house when I heard him call my name. I turned to see him rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea?" I reply

He doesn't say anything. He just looks at me for a moment, but then he pulls me close to his well toned body and places his lips on mine. I don't know what to do, the love of my life Craig tucker is kissing me. Before I know it, he is pulling away and I feel a burst of energy run through me and I pull him back in for another kiss. I can feel him smile into the kiss and he pushes me slightly against the wall.

~Craig's P.O.V~

When I push her against the wall she lets out a small squeal which makes my heart pound.

"I love you." I say trying to keep my lips attached to hers.

"I love you too." She replies trying to pull me closer.

"Jump." I tell her.

She grips my shoulders and jumps just enough so I can hold her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and I can feel myself getting hard. I press myself against her and she lets out a small moan while she tangles her hands in my hair. Hearing her moan only makes my want to hear more. I lick her bottom lip and she grants me access. I explore her whole mouth not wanting to leave any part untouched. Adley is letting out small moans here and there but I want to make her feel so good she cant help but scream for me. I carry her to my bedroom and lay her on he bed. I grind into her, wanting to be inside of her already. I slither my hands up her shirt and grip her breast. She lets out another one of her small moans and I press myself in her hips harder. She grips my hair and moans louder. I take her shirt off along with mine.

~Adley's P.O.V~

Once Craig takes off his shirt all I can do is stare. Baseball helps this boy so much...He is so toned and sexy.

"You like what you see princess?" Craig asks me

All I do is nod and blush at the name he called me. Craig called me princess when we were kids and it always made my heart melt. He let out a small chuckle then started placing kisses on my neck.

"Ngh~ C-Craig." I moan when he finds my sweet spot on my neck.

I put my hands back in his hair and pulled, making him moan on my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and begin to move my hips, surprising both Craig and I. I'm not usually one to be so confident but I continue, loving the feeling and wanting more. Craig parts from my neck, satisfied with his work and begins to remove the rest of our clothing. When we are fully undressed I go in between his legs and softly push I'm back in the bed by his chest. I start kissing from his lips then to his neck, down his torso and finally to his manhood. I take the tip of his shaft in my mouth, not really knowing what to do but I took as much of him as I could into my mouth and began to bob my head up and down. Craig gripped my hair and forced me down deeper. I bobbed my head faster, and occasionally slowing down to lightly run my teeth along his shaft. I had put him all in my mouth until he came. The liquid was thick and salty, but I liked it. Craig sat up and kissed me, flipping us so I was under him.

"Your turn." He said with a look of lust in his eyes.

I wasn't sure what he meant until I felt his tongue inside of me. I gripped his hair harder then ever and pushed him further in. He removed his tongue and replaced it with your fingers.

"God Adley, your so tight princess."

Again with princess. My face is fully heated and I'm starting to breath heavy, due to not being able to catch my breath from the pleasure. Craig put my leg over his shoulder and pushed his fingers deeper in me.

"Ugh~ Craig..." I said holding his biceps

"Does princess want more?" He said smirking, looking up at him.

I nod but Craig stops pumping his fingers and I whimper.

"You gotta say please baby." Craig said. Painfully slowly moving his fingers in me.

"Ngh~ Please Craig, please give me more!" I said tightening my grip on his arms.

Craig removes his fingers and puts the tip of his shaft in me. At first I didn't realize how big he was. It was painful at first but after a few trusts I was a moaning mess.

"God Adley, you really are tight." Craig is grunting and moaning as he trusts.

He attaches his lips to mine and trusts faster and harder, making my leg go numb.

"Oh my God Craig! Faster! Harder!" I moan

Craig picks up the pace and I cum and he follows soon after me. He pulls out and lays next to me. He grabs the blanket and drapes it over us, while pulling me into his arms.

"I love you princess." He says

"I love you too." I reply