Chapter 8

Soojung's pov

*yawn* RING RING RING

Oh shoot. That was loud. I checked who it was from. Hmf. My step mother.

I picked it up.

"Honey? Are you at school yet?"

"Huh? Ye- WAIT WHAT?!?!?! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?!?!?!?!"

"Duh! Do you want to spend the rest of your life being stupid and dumb? Tinky is going with you too."

"But I'm living with the most famous EXO!"

"No buts. Your mother told me to take care of you before she left. Now you must go tomorrow."

"Whatever."

"And yo---" I ended the call before she could say any more.

I went back and lied down on my bed. I started staring at the ceiling.
*sigh* do I have to go to school? What happens if someone found out I was living with exo? What happens if I can't control myself and kill somebody? Doesn't my stepmother know how freakin dangerous I am?

Tinky's pov

I woke up by the sound of soojung's phone ringing. She jumped which made me giggle silently.

I could hear what they were saying, I guess it was from her stepmother.

"Huh? Ye- WAIT WHAT?!?!?! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?!?!?!?!"
Wait, we had to go to school? She didn't tell me that! Is it a special school that I can use my powers? HOW AM I GOING TO FREAKIN SURVIVE?!?!?!?!

She ended the call and lied down on her bed. I got up and Soojung also got up.

"Soooooooo............ We have to go to school."

"Yea I know" I sighed.

"Let's go and see if the other members are out."

"Sure" I answered.

We went out and went into each of the rooms. We pretended to be morning angels and we planned to kiss them on the each side of the cheek. That would defiantly wake them up.

First room. Sehun.

Sehun was peacefully sleeping.
I went to the left side and Soojung went to the other. Soojung motioned 1,2,3
We kissed him on the cheek. Sehun's eyes opened in an instant.

"What? Huh? Did you j-just do that?"

"Yes we did." We answered in unison.

"Don't think that we are only going to do it to you. We are going to do it to the other members too."

We did it to Suho, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, Luhan. They all had the same reaction. Now it was Soojung's brothers turn, Chanyeol.

Soojung's pov

It's yeolie's turn! We entered his room and went near him. We kissed him on the cheek and he got up straight away. Same reaction I thought. But just as I thought that he pulled my face close to his and kissed me on the lips.

"That's how you do a morning kiss." I blushed furiously. He is a freakin brother so I guess you could do that. The other members were glaring at Chanyeol but there was one that looked the most furious. Baekhyun. I just ignored it and went into D.O's room.

"Tinky you can do this. Um... I need to make breakfast for the members."

Tinky's pov

"Tinky you can do this. Um... I need to make breakfast for the members."
What?!??! She is leaving me with him alone? She went out and I heard a click. She did not just do what I just think she did.

I was locked with D.O my crush. I looked at him and he was sleeping like an angel.

I had no choice to wake him up with a kiss. I closed my eyes and was ready to kiss his cheek but suddenly I felt a hand on my face and it brought it close to D.O's face. Our lips crashed and his eyes opened and he quickly let go.

"S-sorry. Your lips looked delicious." He said while blushing.

"I-it doesn't m-matter. What matters is that we are locked here."

"Really? It doesn't matter. Because I've got the key"

"O-ok" he got the key and unlocked the door. We went out and saw the other members eating in the dining room. When we entered they all stared at us.

"What took you so long?" Kai asked

"Oh um.... D.O wouldn't wake u-up." I answered

"Are you sure. If you did anything to D.O or anything happens to him today I will literally murder you" Kai threatened.
(Kaisoo)

"Who ah calm down kai. She didn't do anything. Ok?"

"Ok fine" and continued on eating.

I wasn't hungry at all and I looked around for Soojung. She was sitting next to Chanyeol talking about something. I used my wolf ears to hear what they were talking about.

"So Chanyeol is it true you are going to Japan for a concert? Is the whole SM ent people going too? I really want to meet SHINee!!"

"Yes but you can't come because you have school"

"Awwwww. Come on plzzzzzz."

"Don't even think about it. You could go to the airport with us instead."

"Hmmmmmm. Will I meet SHINee?"

"Yep and I will introduce you to the members."

"Ok deal."

Hehehe Soojung is just so obsessed with SHINee.

-Few weeks later-

Soojung's pov

Exo is going to Japan for a concert and Chanyeol promised me that he would introduce me to the members. Exo went out first and Tinky and I were getting ready.

Tinky wore shorts and a see through white shirt. Don't worry she wore a black singlet underneath. She wore makeup as well. I just wore a blue dress and a matching head band.

We got our bags and everything and we went to the airport.

Once we got there, there was an enormous crowd. Of course. We tried going through but we kept getting pushed by the fans. Oh come on. Can't I get to my own brother? I couldn't take it anymore and without noticing I used my force and made all the fans fall down so we could get to exo faster.

"Soojung. Do you realise what you just did?"

Oh no. I just attracted attention. The police were staring at me and all the idols were staring at me. On no.