Chapter 71

Mingyi's POV

"Ooooooooooooooo, look there are bubbles! Kimberly look!" I exclaimed

"Stop staring at the potion!" She answered back for the 100th time

"Why?" I asked pouting

"Because your eyes will start to hurt!"

"-3- you're not the boss of me -3-"

"Shut up. Your mum told me to look after you."

"...........fine........."

I stopped staring at the potion and sat on Kimberly's bed. In one second she pushed me off the bed and I was lying on the floor pouting.

"Unnie~~~~" I whined

"What? =="

"Could you help me get up? I'm too tired."

"No."

"Please! I'm sooooo old."I lied.

"You need a walking stick?"

"Huh? What?--AH!!!" A walking stick fell from the bed and on my head .

"There you go, now you can walk."

"-3- I hate you unnie -3-"

"Whatever."

I got up by myself WITHOUT Kimberly's help *glares*

"Kimberly I want to be a wolf so bad!!!!~~~"

"Then drink the potion!"

"But I want to be with you!"

"ARGHHHH!!! FINE!!!"

"Omo really?!"

"No -_______-"

"Aish...."

"I'm just joking. I'll become a wolf with you."

"What??!!!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU JOKE AROUND?!?!"

".....-___-"

"Awwww~~ our unnie has changed!" I exclaimed as I stroked her hair but immediately got attacked by her. (A/N let's just say Mingyi is N and Kimberly is Leo. Does that help?)

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I cried. She stopped punching me and pretend nothing happened. I got my potion and saw the Kimberly already had her potion.

"Wait. Let's go outside and do it so we came escape easier."

"But we're not allowed to."

"Do you want me to make an invisibility potion?"

"Oh my gwad! I just realised how powerful your power can be!" I squealed

"Shut up or else I'm not doing it." I nodded as she gave me a potion for invisibility. We both drank it and crept out of the castle.

"Could we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee go to the same school as the princess? I really want to be friends with her!"

"Fine. First we drink the potion."

"Yay!!! I LOVE YOU UNNIE!!!!"

"Shut up, you're being so loud."

"-3-" I glared at her.

I drank the potion on the count of three and at first I felt nothing. But soon I felt something changing. Something in me started changing. My head started hurting as I fell on my knees and cried in pain.

"Mingyi!" I heard Kimberly say quietly. I felt her touch my back and hold me tight.

"Argh!" I screamed in pain. Everything went black and the last thing I heard was the footsteps of someone running...