Chapter 12

Kai's pov

WHAT THE HELL?!?!? I rushed up to her but Tinky stopped me by grabbing my arm and pulling it back.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled at her. She let go and out her hands to her ears.

"KAI CALM DOWN NOW!" Chanyeol yelled at me. D.O came to me and put his hands on my shoulder and told me to calm down.

"Thanks" I said after calming down.

"Anything for you"

I looked at Soojung and she was lying down. I ran up to her but something stopped me again. D.O. He shook his head. Just then I saw Chanyeol carrying Soojung bridal style and took her back into the apartment. Suddenly a herd of fans came running to us.

"GUYS!! INSIDE NOW!!" Suho shouted.

We all went inside but I was pulled back by one of the fans. They all went in except me. I was being pulled back by the fans.

"OPPA!!! CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND???" In your dreams

Suddenly a huge gust if wind knocked all the fans over and I saw Soojung with her hands wide apart. She rushed to me and pulled me in the apartment. We all ran to our rooms and closed the door, locked it and ended up sighing in relief.

"Thanks Soojung." She nodded and put a thumbs up.

"Soojung I want bubble tea!" Sehun whined.

"Ok bubble, I'll go out and buy some. Anyone else?" Luhan put his hand up.

"Ok deer. I'll be going now."

"Wait!" I say. "I'll come with you"

"Why?" She ask.

"Kai leave her. You know how she has powers. She can defend herself." Suho said while pulling me back to sit down. I nodded and watched her go.

Soojung's pov

I slowly went out. Step by step. The fans were still out there. I pretended they weren't there and just walked.

"HEY!! WHO ARE YOU, COMING OUT OF OUR OPPA'S APARTMENT!!" One of them shouted. My ears! It hurts. I put my wallet in my pocket, place my hands in my ears and ran. They started chasing me like I was an idol. So this is how it feels like. I reached the bubble tea house. Good thing it's close to the apartment! I asked for 3 bubble teas. One for bubble, deer and me. I received it and gave the money. Ok. First mission done. Second mission, go back to the apartment without spilling anything.

The fans were crowded around the bubble tea house. Some of the workers looked dumbfounded. I don't blame them. It would be weird if people were surrounding the place you are working at. I made a run for it. They started chasing me. I was about drop the bubble teas but in used mind control and made the bubble tea float in the air. I made the bubble tea go to the apartment. I was left behind being swallowed by the fans. They started hitting me and pulling my hair.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH OUR OPPA'S?"

"WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM?"

"LET'S KILL HER!!"

"YEA!!"

When I heard that my eyes opened wide. What?! Kill me?!?! In their dreams I ran wolf speed to the apartment, opened the door went to the floor and went inside the room.

Kai's pov

She is taking a long time! Is she ok? Suddenly 3 bubble tea came in through the door. Floating. There were sticky notes on it

One of them is for my bubble, one of them is for my deer and the other one is for me. Enjoy ^_^

Is she ok? Why didn't she come by herself? We all looked to the big window were we can see the whole city. There was a huge crowd and I thought I saw a girl in the middle. No. It can't be. Soojung.

"CHANYEOL!! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!" I shouted while shaking him by the collar.

"KAI CALM DOWN!! SHE IS ALREADY AT THE DOOR!" What? Suddenly the door burst open.

"I.....am....here..." She said while gasping for air. We all rushed up to her when she fell to her knees.

"I'm ok. My legs just feel tired" she answered. Soojung please don't go out by yourself again! It scares me seeing you like this.

"Don't worry kai, I will be fine" I looked at Soojung and saw her smiling at me. She is really pretty. You know. I think she should go into f(x). They said they needed another member! Her stage name can be Krystal! Yep. I better tell her this.