Chapter 18

-3 months later-

-Jin's Pov-

Me- "Sweetie we're late.. let's go now."

Kai- "Just a minute, I need to find my keys. "

As the months when on I gained a little weight in the stomach area due to being in my first trimester.

Kai and I scheduled an appointment thus afternoon with the doctor to find out the gender of the baby.

Kai- "Found them!"

Kai opened the door for me. Closing It as soon as I was outside. He placed his hands on my back directing me to the car. Opening the car door for me and closing it.

He went around the car getting into it and buckling his seatbelt.

Me- "Kai.. you know I can do that right?"

Kai- "I know, I just want to make sure you're both safe."

Me- "You're so cute." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

I placed a kiss on his cheek and leaned back on my seat, looking out the window.

I think I might be seeing things but.. I swear I saw Namjoon standing in the driveway as we took off.

-At the doctors office-

We've been sitting in the waiting area for quite a while now.

Nurse- "KIM SEOKJIN! THE DOCTOR IS READY TO SEE YOU!!"

We stood up heading into the room. We saw the doctor look up at us the smiled.

Doctor- "Hello Mr. Kim. You're here for the ultrasound, correct?"  

Me-" Yes, sir."

Doctor- "Please lay down and roll up your shirt. Meanwhile I'll be back with the gel."

I nodded and the doctor left the room. I sat up on the hospital bed and layed down. Kai helping me roll my shirt up.

Me- "K-Kai I'm scared..."

Kai- "Don't worry, everything will be okay." He said as he kissed my forehead.

The doctor came in soon after with the gel in his hand.

Doctor- "This might be cold so I'm just letting you know."

The doctor applied the gel onto my belly causing me to shiver at the cold contact.

He took the wand and started to rub the gel on my belly with it. I held Kai's hand in my mine looking up at him.

I couldn't see the screen so I layer as comfortably as I can. I looked at Kai who had a surprised expression on.

Me- "W-what is something w-wrong?"

Kai- "D-doctor why do I see 2 pair of arms and feet?"

My eyes widened at his question.

Me- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!! WHAT DOES HE MEAN DOC!!"

Doctor- "Jin I need you to calm down before I tell you this.."

I took a deep breath in and exhaled. Becoming relaxed under the touch of Kai.

Doctor- "Jin, you're having twins... and they are both boys... "

Kai- "Don't freak out--"

Me- "I-i'm having twins... there are two babies inside of m-me..."

Doctor- "Congratulations!!" He did as he wiped the gel off me. "