Chapter 19

A/n: I was to lazy to do my regular form of writing from now on it'll look like thi

Previously:

"What do you mean get rid of ?" 

__________________

"That doesn't matter at the moment!" Kai shouted.

I got off the bed and went to Namjoon's side, helping him sit up. I looked up at Kai as he only looked away.

 "I should go now.." Namjoon said

He gathered all his stuff , walking out the door. Not before passionately kissing me on my lips. Making sure Kai was seeing all of this. Before he pulled out he whispered something in my ear.

"Jin...I was never drunk..." Then he left.

I sat on the bed once again looking down at my fingers.

Kai walked up to the bed sitting beside me sighing.

"To think that we had something special." He started

 "It's not like th--"

 "Save it! Why did you do it?  You're carrying my child not his!"

He shouted that last part making me flinch.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"So now you're sorry!!"

He opened the bedroom door and went downstairs. He went to grab his jacket, but I held his wrist.

"Please.. don't leave me... I'm r-really sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I said as tears threatened to leave my eyes.

"I just can't.. Ugh!"

I grabbed a hold of his shirt, trying to stop him from leaving.

"L-let me go!!" He removed my hands from his shirt.

"No.. d-don't leave.." I said as I dropped down onto the floor.

"I-I just need time to think.."

He grabbed his jacket and walked out the front door, leaving me there.

I finally allowed the tears to roll down.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT KIM NAMJOON!!" I yelled.

As I continued to cry after a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. I got you immediately and ran to open the door hoping to see Kai. Only to be met by a red haired guy.

"Um.. how can I help you?" I asked giving the male a suspicious look.

The man didn't reply but just walked into my house inspecting everything, before looking at me.

"Uh.. sir, I think you should leave or else I would have to call the police."

The guy ignored me and started rummaging through the house.

"Sir!" I pulled out my phone to dial to call the police. When it was slapped out of my hands.

When I went to pick it up, I was pinned onto the wall.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!"

"You know who Namjoon is right?"He finally spoke.

My eyes only looked away.

"Guessing from that reaction.. you're Jin. Come with me I want to show you something."

He suddenly pulled my hands behind my back, tying a rope around it and led me outside to a car. Throwing me inside harshly.