Chapter 2

~Kaylins P.O.V
The  next day was  Kaleighs birthday. So we are having a  suprise pool party for her.  Kaleigh went  to mikalas house. "we can finnaly set up the house" I said getting out the decorations.*time skip*

We finnaly finished setting up. Everyone got there and Mikala  told  us they were pulling up.

I told everyone to hide and then Kaleigh walked in and we all said surprise.
Kaleigh started crying and we all hugged her. Everyone went to eat.Then we got in the pool.Kaleigh opened prestents and  aspen and Morgan brung out a present. Kaleigh opened it and he jaw dropped

"1000000 dollars visa gift card"!She screamed.  Kaleigh started crying because of the present and we all hugged her (again) Then when everyone started to leave  Kaleigh started crying because she thinks that she never going to see Aspen or Morgan  again so they stayed the night.

We were all talking to her and said we are going to plan a day to see each other again.

~

Kayleighs P.O.V
The next day they left and  I was crying when I saw  them leave. I called them after lunch and they said that we will come over Tommorow.
I said ok.
  W e went to the park just to get out the house and they said its to hot let's go get yogurt from the yogo factory. We went  to it and got some.

*Time skip*
After we left the yogurt factory I went home to relax for the rest of the night. We all went to the pool to cool down.I heard the doorbell so Kaylin went to loo and there was a card it said "your invited to my party tonight starts right now from next door neighbor". So we all got dressed up and went over and we met new freinds and everything.

Do you guys like my story or should I not write more mya_booth is the editor.

326 words