Chapter 1

There were 4 best friends,Kaylin,Mya,Kiara and me Kayleigh.We were going to a house for the summer
"I cant wait" I texted in the group chat while I was at a stop light.

I know right Mya said while stopping next to me in here car.
*Time skip*
When we got to the mansion We all walked in.
"First come first serve for the bed rooms"Kaylin said running up the stairs.

*Time skip*
We all had picked our bedrooms and now were bringing all are stuff to our rooms.
"Guys lets explore this place"Mya said looking around.
"sure lets go"Kaylin said grabbing Kiara and I.
After we explored Kiara made a  map of the house a put it on the fridge.
"Guys lets go to the pool"!I sugested.
"YEA"! Everyone screamed.
We went into our rooms and put on our bathing suits.We went swimming.Then got in the hottubs.

~KAYLINS  P.O.V
After we all dryed off and got dressed and headed down to the living room.

~MYAS P.O.V

I turned around to see who it was and saw Mark.I shot up.OMGOMGOMG "MARK IM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANNNSS"I said running to him.
"You must be Mya" He said handing me an envolope.
"I won the give away"! I Screamed running up and down the stairs.
"Lets celebrate"Kaleigh said.We decided to go to starbucks. I got  the princess frap, kaleigh got the unicorn frap and so did Kaylin  Kiara got the dragon frap And Mark got a smoothie.We all drank our drinks and we went back home.Mark and I  played  Video games In my room with kiara and Kaleigh while kaylin was cooking."what are we having for dinner" Kaleigh asked.
" I think shes making pizza"Kiara said.
~kaleighs P.O.V
"YES" everyone screamed exept Kiara
When we finished the game  we went  to the dining room where there was pizza on the plates.  when we finished eating I went to my room.
~KIARAS P.O.V
"Guys we need to discuss Kaleighs Birthday"
everyone said  we should have a party and then we said since we have a pool. We decided  to invite aspen,Morgan and  Mikala.I took out my phone and told them the plan.

We all headed to bed and Mark went in Mya's room.When everyone was up we  ate breakfast.Since it was the last day of highschool. We took pics  at lunch and  signed shirts and yearbooks. When we got home  I  said "let's get ready for Kaleighs party. The next day it was time for her party.

"We should tell her" Kaylin said.
"Noooooo we can't tell her because it wouldn't be a surprise"Mya said.
~Kaylins P.O.V
I walked down stairs and heared suprise.  "what surprise"? I asked looking at them.

They said nothing .We went to the pool and I got in the hot tub. Mya and mark were on the other side talking and laughing.

After we were finished we went out to eat at old country buffet. I got a  plate full of food.When we were finished we payed. Then on our way home I said please tell me the surprise!!!! Then everyone said that the thing we can't tell you because it's about _____________.

What? Then we went home and we watched some t.v.  "They finally said  ok we will tell you tomorrow afternoon".

    I hope you liked my first chapter of my story KaylinADiCarlantonio mya_booth Voltron_Lover
mya_booth is the editor and I added some things too.582 words.