Chapter 3

~Mya's P.O.V
    After the party at are neighbors house. We went to bed.Mark we still hangin out with me.
The next morning he asked "Can Dantdm come over"?
"Yes Kaylin looovveess him"!
We went to Y/N house (are neighboor) and asked "Do you guys want help cleaning up"
Y/N said "Yea can you guys do dishes".
When we were finished we walked back to the house.My phone started ringing

"Hi who is this"
"Hi it's aspen and what time are you guys coming tonight for the sleepover"
"6:00 but I cant make it"
"Ok maybe next time bye"
"Bye"
Phone call ended
"You guys know the sleep over  with aspen  is tonight at 6:00"

"Yea" Kayleigh said.
Kayleighs P.O.V
I went and packed my  bags.
Kaylin and Kiara were finished but my didnt
"Mya why aren't you getting ready?
"Oh I'm not going"
"Oh well bye then"
"Bye"

We got in the car and drove to Aspens house. People were already  there so we asked Aspen where to put the bags.and she said "upstairs in my room"
So  we put them upstairs. We went back down stairs and  a hour later we went back upstairs and asked Aspen who is staying here tonight and she said just us. So I went to the pool and we hung out back there.We had to go to her room because there was and Kaylin was crying. So we asked her why she was crying and she said my grand mom is is the hospital!!!

So we said we will tell Aspen we might have to cancel tonight and go see your mom. So we told Aspen and she said ok and we went to the hospital.

Then we we arrived everyone was there so we went to the room and Kaylin gave her a big hug and she was fine. Kaylin said we can still have the sleepover.

So we went back to aspens house and said ok we will have it to it. Then that morning we went on a ride on aspens hoverboad and Kaylin said she has never rode one.

So we went and teached her how to ride it then we went to clean up the house then we all went to the park.

mya_booth edited this and Is writing chapter 4