Catch me if you can

~ So this was not soon lol. I've been gone because I'm a gamer still have problems with my anxiety but, I'm back to normal. So dedicated to all of you for being understanding and supportive here is the new chapter. Also I have a new laptop so the spelling might be weird lol~

Eliana was sitting on the couch in the living area flipping a knife in her hand glaring at the door.

"I thought you said you weren't followed?" Matt says looking at her harshly.

Eliana thinks for a moment," You know I know I wasn't followed but it could be the alpha."

Matt's eyes widen,"You think he evolved?"

"Or someone tampered with our scent hiding spray," She replied flipping the knife.

Mason looks at the floor.

Matt narrows his eyes," It had to have been someone with access to our supply."

"Can't humans be bitten?" Eliana says flipping the knife with a deadly flick of her wrist.

Mason shuffles his feet.

"Is something wrong Mason?" Eliana says with fake curiosity.

Matt's eyes snap to Mason.

"Man I hate how observant you are," Mason chuckles.

Mason stretches popping every bone in his body.

" Ah and we have our answer, pray tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Eliana asks raising an eyebrow.

"Because the other boys were turned as well and three against two really isn't fair," Mason chuckles.

"Well it would be two against two if I killed you right now, Mason," Matt says pulling out a gun.

Mason chuckles before the door burst open and Damien and Jackson step through.

"Well now it's a party," Eliana mutters.

"We need her for the pack Matt," Damien says.

Eliana burst into laughter clutching the knife in her hand before flicking it faster than the eye could see, the knife lodges itself in Jackson leg and he howls in pain falling to the floor.

"You do know we have fast healing," Mason says looking at her, She just smirks.

"Laced with silver," Jackson says clenching his teeth.

Matt holds up his gun and stands in front of Eliana.

"Oh but you'll have to catch me first," Eliana says running towards the back exit gathering knives along the way.