come on lets have some fun

Maddy wanted to spend time with her gabey so she invited him to stay the night it was okay because her parents were on vacation so thay wouldn't know anything about Gabriel this was because her parents did not like Gabriel. Maddy was ready to have the best night of her life! So when Gabriel came over she said in a sexy tone "babey lets have some fun" Gabriel knew what she ment so he put on the bed he was on top and started kissing her passionately soon enough he licked Maddy's bottom lip and asked for entrance she refused playfully and he did not like that so he went up to her boob and squeezed it maddy moaned and Gabriel took his chace and went into her mouth after he took out his tongue and a line saliva came out there mouths Gabriel took it a step further he took of her shirt and saw her bra and stared he decided to take Maddy's bra of and play with them sucking on one and play with the other Maddy would moan louder and louder each minute. Gabriel would switch minute or two he would switch giving the other the same  treatment the he stopped he took of his shirt and he took of his pants and then he took Maddy's back skirt he then took off her black laced panties and looked at how wet they were he started licking it and sucking it he even at points nibbled it maddy was a moaning mess and it was all in plessure she loved it she didn't want it to stop then stoped maddy the was mad and said"why did u stop!" Gabriel said " don't worry my love" then Gabriel stuck one finger in it maddy moaned in plessure then Gabriel put 2 fingers in. Maddy moaned she didn't want it to stop. Gabriel stoped maddy pouted mad then Gabriel took off his pants and there was his big ass member maddy was excited she went to it and put her tounge around it teasing him Gabriel moaned s-stop teasing maddy didn't listen she teased more and more wanting Gabriel's moans more and more then she put his member down her throut until she gagged it he was cummin she could feel it but she didn't stop she went on and then she felt his worm hot seed go down her throat she stopped Gabriel grinned and said"its my turn" maddy was excited she then felt his member inside of maddy moaned she was exited she wanted it faster maddy said f-faster she moaned Gabriel said whats was that ur gonna have to speak a bit louder maddy yelled        F-FASTER while mouning Gabriel started to go harder and faster maddy moaned lounder and louder basicly the whole town could hear it Gabriel and maddy were commin they didn't stop the maddy felt Gabriel's hot seed go into her then maddy realized she didn't use protection then her mind went wilded Gabriel took his member out of maddy and layed on the bed and fell asleep maddy didn't know what was gonna do but she had to find out quick!