First Fight: Jean, Marco, & Connie

Jean

      You were bored and hadn't seen Jean in a couple days since you were busy with family things. You went to his house and knocked on his door but didn't get a reply. You were a bit worried and kept knocking. You then heard the sound of grumbling coming from the other side of the door as it suddenly opened.

"What?" Jean said in an irritated tone, his hair a mess and he was only wearing sweatpants. You tried not to stare as concentrated on his face.

"I'm back. Aren't you happy to see me?" You ask smiling.

"Seriously? You woke me up from my nap for this? I see you all the time anyway." He said in an angry tone. You stood there shocked, unable to believe what you were hearing from him.

"I-I just thought-"

"That's the problem. You never think. You just up and leave without thinking about me. Come back when you find your brain." He says slamming the door in your face. You stand there frozen in sadness and shock. You tear up a bit but wipe your tears away and walk off sadly.

Marco

        You looked at the flower bed you had planted. The flowers had withered away. You were super sad because Marco had given you these in confidence and they died. Apparently, the gardening gene skipped a generation in your family. As you looked at the flowers, Marco walked over.

"Hey (Y/n). How are the-" He says but stops when he sees the flowers.

"I'm sorry Marco. I don't know what happened. I did everything you said and when I woke up they died." You said hoping he wasn't mad. I mean, this is Marco we're talking about. He's too sweet to be mad over such a little thing. Or so you thought.

"Are you serious?! I paid for these with my money and you just let them die! Can't you do anything right?!" He yelled storming off, leaving you there in tears. You looked at the flowers then him and ran inside and up to your room, not wanting to come out.

Connie

       You had the whole day planned out for you and Connie. You had heard about a new amusement park opening and wanted to go with Connie. You rushed to his door and knocked rapidly, too excited to hold it in. Connie opened the door and looked at you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked having a serious look on his face. You smiled and showed him a flier of the new amusement park opening.

"Look! A new amusement park! Let's go!" You said smiling but he kept the same serious expression on his face.

"Why would I be interested in such a childish thing?" He asked. You just laughed.

"Good one Connie. Let's go." You said grabbing his hand but he just yanked it away.

"Come on (Y/n). Grow up will you." He said slamming the door. You stood there shocked. He never acted like that. You hoped his weird mood would go away and you walked home holding the flier close.