Brunch [8]

*Ayeeeeee we reached 1k reads thanks for the support love you guyssss*

(Ryan pictured above)

Kehlani POV
I woke up out of a sexy dream around 6:30 this morning with an expected boner. Tori was knocked out beside me and of course I want her help to get rid of it the proper way.

"Baby.. Baby get up", I said climbing on top of her placing kisses on her neck.

"Babe I'm trying to sleep stop sticking me with whatever that is you're sticking me with"

I chuckled at her not realizing that it was my penis sticking her but started kissing her again. She didn't budge so I started kissing her stomach all over. I could feel her little shivers but she still didn't get up so I went from her stomach and started kissing down to her pussy.

"Laniiiiii stop", she moaned lowly.

"Nuh uh", I said refusing.

I pulled her panties off slowly as I blew on her pussy causing her to shake a little. She was definitely dripping wet and I didn't do a thing yet. She knows she wants me.

"Stop doing that you always tease", she said finally awake looking down at my head between her legs.

I brought my fingers down to her pussy and started playing with her clit and breathing even closer to it. Tori tensed up a lot and gasped trying to hold in her moans. It's pretty early in the morning and I don't want to disturb her parents so I hand her a pillow to put in her mouth.

"Uhh what's this for?", she asked.

"Put it in your mouth baby"

"For what? I don't need it"

"You promise me you'll be quiet? If you can't you have to use the pillow or I'll stop"

"I will... I will"

As soon as she said that I immediately devoured her juices causing her to arch her back and whimper a lot.

"Oh my gosh!", she moaned.

All that could be heard was some low mumbling but once I put two fingers inside of her, she grabbed the pillow and screamed with it covered over her mouth. That pillow still didn't stop the noise echoing in her bedroom.

"Baby I'm gonna stop you gotta be quiet", I whispered teasing her clit.

"I will babe just keep going", she moaned.

I leaned back down and placed a wet kiss on each thigh before moving my tongue back and fingers back down to her pussy. She gasped and held the pillow tighter as I could continued to thrust my fingers in and out of her while applying pressure to her clit.

I continued to sucked violently on the throbbing clit and then I slid my two fingers deeper in her.

"Oh fuck I'm close!!", she moaned loudly arching her back again.

As my fingers jammed in and out, she bit down on the pillow even harder when she felt another moan about to escape her mouth. Without even realizing, Tori released the pillow and let out a loud ass moan followed with her legs shaking and voice trembling.