Day In The Life [11]

(Tori and Kamari pictured above)

"Kamari can you do your best friend a favor and take her jogging on the beach pleaseeeeee?", Tori asked Kamari.

"I was actually about to go anyway"

"Good let's go then"

They were in Washington right now but they only had 16 more shows to go thankfully. Tori woke up with a not so clear conscious. She barely slept the night before and when it came time to think of Kehlani she only thought of the worst. I mean who wouldn't? If your girlfriend tells you "it's complicated and I don't want to bring you into something that might not even be true" you'd probably freak too.

"So how did the FaceTime call go yesterday?", Kamari asked.

"Well at first it was great then when we finished everything just went left", Tori said almost out of breathe.

"Meaning what?"

"Her best friend, Edward knocked on her bathroom door and said something about her ex-girlfriend being downstairs"

"In her house? Why?"

"Apparently Kehlani said that it was quote on quote complicated"

"Like friendship complicated or I think I'm getting back together with my ex complicated?"

"That's the thing I don't know she said she would explain everything to me tonight but I'm just nervous"

"Do you know her first and last name? I will search the bitch up"

"All I know is that her first name is Nevaeh"

"Okay after our run we are searching her up"

Kamari did as she said she would. When the my finished running, Kamari immediately searched up the girl and quickly found her Instagram paid. I was filled with pictures of the brown skinned girl but what really caught her attention was the pictures of her pregnant and even the picture of a little baby girl.

"Um Tori I think you should come and see this"

Tori turned her head to the MacBook shocked at what she saw. And if her and Kamari were thinking the same thing they were probably right.

"Kamari you don't think that she's Kehlani's do you?", Tori asked shockingly.

"I mean it is a small chance but I did see a picture with Nevaeh and this other guy who looked like her boyfriend"

Tori looked at the picture with Nevaeh and the other guy but it was only posted a month ago.

"This picture was a month ago Kamari. They probably just started dating so that's impossible"

"Well you should really talk to Kehlani about it. I'm sure she'll tell you everything"

Tori had a show tonight and the last thing she wanted was to have a show with a lot on her mind. She probably wouldn't perform at her best thinking about something like this.

"So are you going to talk to her?", Kamari asked.

Before she could respond to her question, she got a text from Kehlani.

[Kehlani]: hey baby call me so we can talk

"Yeah I'm going to call her right now actually"

Tori went into another area of the tour bus and closed the door behind her. She purposely called Kehlani on FaceTime wanting to see her face for whatever she wanted to talk about.