Our Daughter

No One's POV

Kai carried Sydney as he walked to the park and put Sydney on the bench and sat with her.

"Daddy..where's Mommy?" Sydney asked as she tilt her head.

"Mommy is busy for now..but don't worry..he's gonna be with us soon." Kai answered with a fake smile.

Sydney smiled happily. She hopes that her mommy and daddy are ok.

Suddenly a ambulance and four police cars passed by the park,heading for a Prep School.

"Wanna beat some bad guys and help some kids?" Kai asked as he stood up.

"Hell yeah!" Sydney exclaimed as she jumped up,happily.

Kai raised an eyebrow and smirks a little.

"Where did you learn that language,sweetie?" Kai asked.

"Uncle Jay and Cole.." Sydney said.

"Ok! Let's go!" Kai said as he summoned his elemental dragon and they rode off.

Lloyd's POV

"HEY BREAK IT UP! WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?!" I asked as I hold them off.

"He stole my toothbrush!" Jay whined as if he's a eight year old.

I did a -_- face. I then raised an eyebrow on Cole.

"Hmph!" Cole said as he crossed his arms like a eight year old..again.

Wait a minute...speaking of eight year olds..

I put out my heart locket and I opened it and looked at a picture of Kai and....

Sydney.