Authors Note

Hey everyone, I know that I haven't been on this website much in a really long time. My life got crazy hectic and just now started calming down. Anyway, I will be posting more of this story/the edited version of this story and other new stories + possibly the edited The Rockstars Daughter on a new website called Radish Fiction. I will also be editing and continuing the story Boarding School for Hotties on that website as well. The link is posted below.

https://www.radishfiction.com/

WARNING: This story and the edited versions of the other two stories will be a bit more mature than they originally were. There will be some more explicit scenes and raunchier pieces. Also of course, they will all be longer and a bit different from the originals. I will be finishing The Rockstars Daughter and Boarding School for Hotties on Radishfiction.com and will be editing and posting the new version of this one there as well. 

It is a great new website/app and I hope to see you all there!! Thank you guys. Thanks to everyone who has been a loyal fan even when my life went insane and I couldn't be here as much as I used to.

I love you all. Feel free to comment or message me with questions!

I will post again here when I post the first edited chapter of The Cheerleaders Daughter on Radish! But if you liked this series I'm sure you'll like my new one as well!!

Here is the new Chapter One of Boarding School for hotties which is now posted on Radish.

Chapter One

I let my head fall back against the airplane seat. The flight had been delayed by an hour and we had just boarded. I tapped my fingers on the arm rest and my leg bounced up and down.

"Nervous about the flight?" A curly haired girl asked as she plopped down in the seat next to me.

I laughed but it lacked humor. "More like what comes after the flight."

My parents had decided that I was no longer a responsible child and therefore had to be sent off to college that was more like a boarding school. A college for troubled teens if you will.

My old high school had a certain rule about how many days you could miss before they suspended you; which I found ironic. I had convinced my boyfriend at the time to skip school with me for the day since both my parents were working, forgetting that if I missed another day I would be suspended...again.

"Are you sure we should be ditching?" Seth asked as he pulled away from me. I placed gentle kisses down his neck. "Aren't you worried about getting in trouble."

"I sort of have other things on my mind," I grinned while unbuttoning his shirt.

He groaned but continued kissing me. He pulled my shirt off over my head and started grinding against me.

My bedroom door was thrown open, it hit the wall causing one of my pictures to fall to the floor and shatter.

My dad stomped into the room, fuming. Seth scrambled to his feet but I rolled my eyes. Seth grabbed his shirt off the floor and gently tossed me mine before making a bee line for the door. "Sorry, sir," he mumbled as he slipped past my dad and out the door.

I pulled my t-shirt back on as my dad started yelling. "This is why you skipped school? To fool around? You couldn't wait till after classes got out?"

"I didn't think you'd be home so early."

"Kaci...your school called." My dad crossed his arms as I rolled my eyes. "You've been suspended again."