This Just Explains Everything

Don't judge a book by its cover. This cover looks really creepy but trust me unless you're a huge scaredy cat this book is not scary.

So this part isn't the actual story and I totally get it if you just want to skip part one but just so you know it explains really weird stuff that's in the stories.

These two stories are actually just my creative writing from school and it's called "The Bunny The Haircut and The Hokey Puck" because my stupid teacher made us at least mention a bunny a haircut and a hokey puck in our creative writing. 

So I wrote "Dead Bunnies" first and it's really really short because I thought that we had to finish our creative writing before class ended. Turns out we didn't have to finish our stories before class ended. 

So I kinda just sat there not knowing what to do in class cuz I didn't want to hand in "Dead Bunnies" because it was really dark. Well I guess not really dark just kinda ridiculous. 

I ended up not handing in "Dead Bunnies" but my mom found out about my creative writing (I didn't really tell anyone about "Dead Bunnies") and she made me write something (she didn't know that I had already written something) but I didn't know what to write. My mom wanted me to write about a lost dog. I didn't write about a lost dog instead I wrote "The Very Pathetic Love Story". It's stupid. I didn't let my mom read it because it was pathetic but she thought I didn't do it because I wouldn't show it to her. I eventually convinced her I wrote it but it took a while. 

"The Very Pathetic Love Story" needs a bit of explaining. So the location is Tofino (it's a place on Vancouver Island) because I had just been there for spring break. All the tsunami stuff is because in Tofino my dad kept talking about tsunamis and the evacuation routs if there ever was one. Yeah. The names are just from books that were on my bed. I was looking at Divergent so Beatrice. I was looking at HoO so Chase (Annabeth's last name) and Piper. And those are pretty much all the characters. There's the girl's parents but they aren't really in it and they don't have names. 

I think that's all the explaining. If I wrote any more the explanation would be longer than my stories. Write a comment if you need any more explaining. 

~Cal<3