CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I was sitting on a wooden chair when I opened my eyes and my hands tied to the chair handle. I heard foot steps advancing towards me and I closed my eyes again. It was a woman, I could tell easily by her perfume smell and the sound of her heels while she walked. She dragged a chair and sat opposite to me, I opened my eyes to see the woman sitting in front of me. It was Ella, but I pretended as if I didn't know her because I used lens and make up to change the way I look. I asked her "who are you and where am I ?" Ella didn't reply to any of my questions and looked at me, she called someone and said "we got a wrong person here, what should I do?" then she looked at me nodding in agreement while speaking and then cut the call. She opened the rope tied to my hands and took out a gun, " if you tell anyone about what happened over here I am sure these bullets will be in your body, now go." Ella stretched her hand showed me the way out and again I had to search for the party hall again.
While I was searching for the hall. An old man walked past me, turned and said " excuse me!, where are you going?", he narrowed his eyes and looked at me. I looked at him but I didn't speak anything, he walked towards me and stood in front of me. He was my father, but I couldn't shout with happiness. I asked him directions to the party hall, he stood silently and then asked me "did I see you anywhere?", I replied " I don't think so", he smiled " I felt like I have seen you somewhere..." he continued " you sound like my younger daughter". I was glad that he still remembers my voice, I smiled and asked him "oh!, so where is she now ?", he replied " in my heart, where no one can separate us. Tears threatened to flow down, but I held them and continued talking to him, I asked him again " what is she doing now ?" he replied "she is with god. She met with an accident and got a serious head injury and lost so much blood that she died". I said " I am sorry", he continued " she was the naughtiest one among all her cousins and whenever I looked at her I forget all my pain and she was also my dearest". he took out his hand kerchief and wiped his tears and put it back into his pocket after folding it neatly. I was about to speak, but he said " I am sorry you might be getting late, come along with me". I looked down and realized I was walking with my bare feet all over the place while searching the hall. As soon as I reached the hall I went to the corner where I left my pumps and slipped my feet into them and walked towards Alisha and told her that I was tired and was going back into my room.
As I was walking back towards my room I saw Ella standing by Alisha's room speaking over her phone. I hid my self so that I could hear what she was speaking. " I guess you have seen the wrong girl John, she can't be here. I have checked her plans and she in the cruise today according to what she wrote in her diary I have checked her diary when she wasn't in her room", I was wondering about whom Ella was talking about then I realized she was talking about me, I wrote in my diary about the cruise and all other things because if anyone would ask me what did I do staying back at Goa, I could tell them whatever I wrote in the diary. I came out of the hiding place and was walking towards my room as if I didn't see Ella and pretended as if I don't know her at all. Sunil waved his hand, I wanted him to shut his mouth just for few seconds and not take my name, but then he did it, he called out loud "Akia". I got goosebumps. I turned back if Ella heard, but Ella wasn't there behind me. He tapped on my shoulder and asked "is everything okay?", I looked at him and said "yes". " I actually made chocolate cake and latte." he said and looked at my face for an answer, "oh ya" I followed him towards his room. I guess he already expected that I would join him because he kept everything ready on the table in the balcony. He finished his cake while I was still eating. We watch television shows and when it finished he gave we a latte and we sat in the balcony. The cold breeze, the latte and the talks about the typical Indian parents react to the society. It felt nice to be with the typical Indian parents although it is annoying some times. I was now sleepy, so I walked back to my room and jumped on the bed without changing into the night clothes and slept.

I woke up as the alarm started to ring I walked to the cupboard and was thinking what to wear then I realized that the wedding is today and it is in next two hours.
I took a quick shower and got ready, but almost ready because I had no make up and my hair is wet. I scuttled to Alisha's room, she was waiting for a final touch before stepping out. The hairstylist tied my hair into an elegant bun and added few hair accessories. The make up artist had to do little extra work because I shouldn't look like 'Kia', but like Akia. As I put on my lens there was a knock at the door, one of the assistant of the hairstylist opened the door. My mom and few other relatives came in to take the brideto the wedding hall. While everyone were busy I had to scuttle back to my room. I opened the room got my brooch and locked the room again. As I was walking back I saw Ella hiding and watching over me, I guess she was suspicious about me so I immediately took out my phone and pretended as if I was on a call because if she gets to know who I really am she can do anything, after all she is Roshan's sister. I put the phone to my ear and spoke " hello, oh ya I was waiting for your call darling, ya... I will be coming back soon to Spain. Okay, bye take care..". I went back to the wedding hall and sat with the guest, I was bored so I started chatting with Kian and we talked for almost one hour. Soon as the wedding came to an end and they were finally husband and wife. I had to go for the group photograph, many people started coming on to the dais and clicked pictures with the couple. Something fell into my eye and I rubbed my eyes, one my lens wasn't there now i had to rush back into my room, I forget the other pair of the lenses and now I couldn't go back, so I started packing my clothes and soon I finished it and I changed into my black jeans and teal tank top. I felt like the whole weight on my body was gone and now I felt like my body is floating. I tied my hair into a simple bun, put my sun glasses and left for the airport.
Soon I was at the airport, I got my ticked and was standing again in the huge security checking line, but this line moved very faster than I thought. And this time I made sure that I didn't forget any of my belongings because there wont be any Sunil to search and give my belongings back to me if I forget. I now got inside the flight and it was going to be a 3 hour journey so I was thinking what I could do, but I had to sleep. I felt like everything happened very quick and days seemed to pass very fast. I fell asleep while thinking about the past few days.