Born to make History.....

{Olivia's PV}

I was forcefully hit in the head, that could have given me a concussion but luckily it did not. For some reason I felt the punching and kicking disappear, so I slowly open my eyes to reveal all of my group surrounding myself. I peer over to see Silver beating a lot of girls. I reveal a small smile as gratitude to my friends for their help.

I stand straight back up onto my feet, ready

{Naomi 's PV}

The girl's and I are protecting Olivia, from her stupid idea that has created a large amount of chaos placed onto our shoulder's that are already being weighed down. I am totally fine with that though, but right now I am getting REALLY furious because of her. I peered to my left to see the other's help surround Olivia, but as I thought of her

I pierce my eyes as I whip my head around to see Olivia gaining her energy back into her body, I turned my head back to its original place to find a tall woman once again, battling me....

I have got to "congratulate" this woman, on how "tough" she is! no she really isn't, but, I'm going to Fuck this Bitch up right here, right now. I crack my knuckles against my red and scuffled up uniform, then as I was about to punch this Bitch, damn right, I get a Hiza Geri kick right in to my stomach!

I was forced back hard onto my ass grazing my legs in the moment, Shit! Now my uniform is slightly even more ruined than before, but she has GOT to be a White belt, heh... no use against a Black belt though...

--------

Sorry for short chapter update :D

Hopefully I will come back with a longer chapter~~