What The Hell! Chapter 4

{Silver's Point Of View}

I felt a jabbing pain on the side of my face, I heard small gasp's escaped from everyones mouths as I peered over to find a girl with some little Pets by her side grinning at me mischievously.

It slowly felt like i was loosing vision with the world into the void again.

I turned around making my back face those annoying boys and those, whatever the hell those things are! Honestly I don't even know if these ratchet girls are human?!

I crouched down and reached for Ivy's bat, and In a swift action, the bat went straight at the girl who slapped me, instantly trembling backwards but quickly being held in the arms of her friends.

Suddenly I peered around myself to see her friends gathering around me reallllll pissed off, getting ready to attack.

Silver: hah...ha...hahaha! you skanks think you can all harm me, Think again....

I said looking slightly insane, She can't go rogue again....

Ratchet dog: Lets get her!!

Other Ratchet dogs: YEAH!

Suddenly they all ran towards me, I felt them pull really hard at my hair causing me tear up in pain.

A crowd of people start gathering around this situation

I tried looking out of the corner of my eye to find my friends being blocked off by this girls other "Dogs".

I looked to my other side to see those stupid boys from earlier just sitting their pretending that nothings happening, while watching..... except for one of them.

I forcefully shoved my fist into the dogs stomach.

but, I could still feel a loud throb through out my head

These girls kept beating me up until i lost conscious..

(Un-conscious thoughts)

Gold: Hello :)

Silver: What do you want now, Gold?

Gold: Why don't you lend you're body over to me, and I'll deal with these brats for you :)

Silver: NO, first off, I am not letting you do that, Not again..... ever......

How About be make a Deal?  :)

(Naomi Point of View)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw our youngest member getting beaten up by these senior's, I tried to get over to her but the Bitch that slapped Sliver, had made her friends block us.

But luckily I took martial art's when I was younger, while my baby brother watched.

I punched a girl right in the face making her fall to the ground unable to get up again

Naomi: You dare try to hurt any of us, and i MEAN it, you have got fucking guts to do that, Bitch

I said whispering to her then knocking her out with my fist.

I peered back up see Silver closing her eyes, SHIT.

I slithered past all of these annoying and young kids, I reached two of the girls heads and bashed them together letting go of their useless body's.

I could feel a pair of Brown eyes watching my every move, but I couldn't care less cause of the crowd.

I got back up and turned my back to see my other friends nearly loosing their own battle since they had more ratchet dogs.

I started to get furious, I turned back and noticed that Silver was now lying on the floor curled up while being punched like a punching bag......

My eyes widened widely as I hang my head low..

Naomi: FUCK!
I say as I hit the ground as hard as I could.