LOST WITHOUT YOU

"You can do this Shivaay

"You can do this Shivaay. I know you will"
Omkara assured his dear brother Shivaay. He knew how nervous he was of whats happening. How hurt he was too.

Shivaay looked at his family.
Omkara, Rudra, Priyanka, Ranveer ,Bhavya and Gauri. They assured Shivaay that its gonna be okay.

"We know how hard it is for you Shivaay. But you will succeed. You have been waiting for this moment for years now"
Rudra said trying to calm down his best friend .

~•~
"Ms. Annika Bhatt, its time for your appearance "

Anika wiped her tears and kept her brother's photo on the bed. She looked at it once more and smiled.

"I wish you were here with me today Saahil . Your didi really misses you baby"

She said wiping her tears and walked into her closet.
~•~

"Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Its time. "

A spot boy informed the gang.

"Om. Iam going to see her after 6 years! You know how much i have struggled to get here. Today, after the concert, she will have to see me. "

"We know. Its your only chance Shivaay. Since the day you got out of the jail, she is running away from you. But today, she cant run away from the stage, infront of lakhs of people. "
Bhavya assured her friend.

"Its time for the concert! Lets go! "
Gowri dragged everyone out of the room towards the stage.

~•~

Annika walked on to the stage gracefully in a black off shoulder gown with simple jewellery looking breathtakingly beautiful.

The crowd cheered like no tomorrow for their favourite star.

Shivaay stood at the darkest part of the stage looking at her,along with his friends.

Shivaay stood in front of the mike with his guitar, which was gifted by her.

The spot light wasnt on him, hence not viewing him.

Anika sat on the chair at the center of the stage.

She tried to find the male singer who was going to mark his debut with her,but in vain.
(Play the song now)

Her P. A asked her to start the performance and assured that he would be here soon.

She took her guitar and prepared herself.

She closed her eyes .

{Bold underline - memories
  Bold - Present
  Italics - song}

Anika : As it Something you do
            I’m so lost without you
            Baby, I miss you
            So, don’t go!