When everything went south

Aliah's pov
My eyes fluttered open, I looked up at the ceiling and realiseed that it wasn't the ceiling at home. Shot up and felt a throbbing pain in the back of my head. I looked around but my vision was blurry. I was I a small room, where the walls were grey, I saw a bucket on the floor and I was laying on the cold dirty floor. I looked forward and saw a door made of metal bars.
Where I am? I thought. I had never seen a place like this. I had tried to think of the places I had never been before to try to figure out where I was but it was hard because I don't go places often. I've only been to the market, a few restaurants, the old house, and the apartment.
"Mama!" I shouted
"Quiet!" Another man said in return. I couldn't see anybody or anything for that matter, it was too dark. I figured it was night time but I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep when I didn't know where I was and not having mama, papa, and Daliah to keep me safe.
"Where am I" I said to myself not thinking anyone heard me.
As soon as I said that I heard loud footsteps coming toward me me again I couldnt see anything. I heaed something unlock I backed up on farther and farther back into the corner from what I feel. The footsteps getting louder and louder...
I cold hands grasp my waist and hurl be too the other side of the room. I slammed against the wall and fell on my side. I clutched my side and tried to catch my breath.
"What did I do?" I said between breaths he started kicking me and screaming at me. I laid on the floor getting beaten by multiple people now. I kept trying to say stop but I kept getting winded and could find the breath. I guess this is what happens to a girl in Afghanistan