How To Do This Thing

Welcome to Murder Story. THE Murder Story.

In this story, you round up the entire KH/SPM cast, because one of them has been killing strangers. Each character has a special role that you can use to your advantage in finding the murderer. The murderer, of course, will kill at random. The killer will either slaughter someone of the cast, or a stranger.

The fact that these are KH/SPM characters is purely out of fun, and because these characters have good personalities and talents.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN "X READER" STORY! This story does have you in it, and you make the choices, but you are not shipped with the characters. This is only mature because it includes death, swearing, and substance usage (and possibly substance abuse).

Here are the characters (and special things about them):

-Khonjin: Has a higher chance of dying if not the killer, due to wandering and being gullible. Cannot be intimidated by anyone/anything. Can usually convince anyone about anything if he tries hard enough. Can always be partied.

-Gay Spaghetti Chef: Has a soft spot for everyone. Will harm, but not kill, ever. Can be intimidated most of the time by anyone. On rare occasions, he will step up and become fearless.

-Gino: A little slow. Very cowardly, and can be intimidated by anyone. Will turn on people to save his own life.

-Gilmore: Can intimidate anyone but Ruther, Khonjin, and the murderer.

-Ruther: Young, mischievous, and sassy. Cannot be intimidated, but may be too young to do some things others can. Small and able to tamper with many things. Will never get drunk... Because she won't drink. Can always be partied.

-Pent: Will kill himself if Shelby dies, unless Shelby or Pent is the killer. Freakishly tall and easy to hit.

-Smack: Short, powerful, and difficult to hit. Can either get anything or nothing out of Pent, depending on the day.

-Shelby: Very mysterious. Pent will do ANYTHING for her. Dislikes Smack just a little bit. Who knows what else gets to her?

(Yep, in this story, Shelby is NOT dead! At least, not yet.)

There are also special roles that characters here have. The only problem is, you won't be able to confirm who's role is who's until they die. Of course, you can guess, but guessing isn't knowing.

Roles:

-Gumshoe: private investigator. Usually, they know what's up with a character, but may not be certain. Looks suspicious and may be shot by the hunter.

-Reporter: goes through the garbage of selected character. good for finding crime evidence. May be shot by the hunter.

-Watchman: Will stalk a character and take notes about what they were doing and who they visited/who visited them. May be shot by the hunter.

-Nurse: Can fight for a character and can save the selected character's life under any circumstance. Despite being able to fight, they are not that strong, and the murderer can kill them. May be shot by the hunter. Could be mistaken for the murderer...

-Hunter: Keeps a lookout and kills suspicious characters. Cannot be assigned to a specific character. Might accidentally kill the wrong person. Or, they might shoot the killer. Or a stranger. Or no one.

-Party Master: Throws a random celebration for selected character. Expert at distracting people. The characters will all become terrified if the Party Master is killed.

-Jailor: Will take a character into custody and lock them up for the night. Pent will not kill himself under custody--- he can't. The murderer cannot kill anyone if under custody--- except for the Jailor if the murderer breaks out... But that's pretty rare.

The character without one of these roles is the murderer.

You can ask 3 characters to do something in 1 day until they die--- except for the hunter, who can only go out for 3 nights and look for the murderer.

Yeah, that's really it! Have fun.

(What am I doing with my life, honestly??)