Prologue/Evening 1

Your name is Y/N. You, and possibly some others, have come to a city called Nickville Square for a catastrophic reason.

Do you know the cast of Khonjin House? And maybe, Supermental? Well, there's news for you.

One character in that group has been responsible for the disappearance of some strangers of the city, and it's up to you and whoever else you're with to put a stop to this.

You round up the characters and bring them to the edge of town. There's Khonjin, Gay Spaghetti Chef, Gino, Gilmore, Ruther, Pent, Smack, and Shelby. They all greet you normally and all seem glad you're here to save them.

All of them, except for the killer, of course. And to save all the people around them.

Everyone there seems normal, each with their personalities.

You notice that Pent looks tired and sad. Khonjin looks the exact opposite...

You take record of the heights.

Shortest to tallest: Smack, Ruther, Khonjin, Gino, Gay Spag, Gilmore, Pent, Shelby.

Smack is 3'0, and Pent is 6'4. Shelby says they used to be friends, but they don't get along any more. It makes her feel gloomy to see the two fight...

Writing these names is tiring for you.

Evening 1. What roles will you send out, and who will they interact with?

(Comment below, please & thank you.)