vote!!

hello there, if you haven't realized - i am a british-pakistani female. and today is the day for our election. it doesn't take 2 years here, it is the leader of the party who party that wins is the prime minister. i am a labour supporter, always have been, always will be. and like america, we have a horrible option for prime minister but we have a good option too. jeremy corbyn, leader of the labour party. he's a good man, who hopes to get rid of school tuition and provide children with hot lunches but so many people are voting for our bad option, teresa may, because she's hard with brexit. brexit is when the british people decided to leave the eu (since no one pays attention to england on tumblr). it was only a slight majority but it was there. now im country, and thousands of people are at risk. 

it's not only muslims, its eastern europeans too. they play a massive part in our economy and getting rid of them would be disastrous. my family were immigrants at one point, just like they are but we worked to get to where i live, for my parents to send me to the school i do, to drive around in fancy cars - but life wasn't always like that for them. i got the pleasure of growing up with no problems, without the word immigrant attached  to me at every turn. the polish, the romanians, the austrians have the world glued to them, like my grandfather did, but he was a good man. they are kind people, and brexit will kick them out of britian. 

with may as prime minister, we will lose our country. no one will trade with us, scotland will want it's independence, we will have no one to work our jobs but if we just voted for the other person the minimum wage will be increased, you wont leave university with student debts, all children under eleven get hot lunches every day. student sixteen and up who come from poor backgrounds can get maintenance to help but school stationary to study with (notebooks, pens, pencils, etc) 

so go vote, go vote for a party that will better out lives and lives of others. go vote for a man that believes all people are equal. 

-laina (who just wants corbyn to win)