Chapter 4: Secrets from the Past (Arthur)

• Dedicated to Gerard Arthur Way

A cold bucket of water was poured all over my body, it sends signals to my brain that made me shiver after that I realized that I was tied up on a chair.

Wait, why am I here?

As far as I remember I was with Danny, she's the girl I met when Micah and I get back here in our town after running away. I was so happy before that but as we arrived we heard that I was a suspect for killing the doctor who helped us escaped, now I know why I haven't heard anything from him after that but that's just the beginning, we were carried to the Nielson's household due to Micah was reported missing by her mom and that's not it, the worst part was when she talked to me in private after we left Micah alone in her room.

I can still remember her exact words that pierced into my heart, "I only want what is best for my daughter and I believed that that's not you Arthur, I'm sorry though. You are such a great kid but you and my daughter live in different worlds so would you please be the one to keep your distance from her? I know that you understand where I'm coming from, right?"

That's why I ended up being cold to Micah, to my love. It really hurts to see how much she wanted to hang out with me but I'm only doing what's best for both of us, I'm not the perfect guy for her, I can't give her the life that she wanted, I'm not good enough for her.

Then one day I met this girl at first I thought I know her but no she just reminds me of someone I know; Micah. Danielle was like Micah in her own ways although she really can be her sister because of the likeness of their faces.

Days passed I decided that the only way to move on is to entertain a new one so I start dating Danielle; she's sweet and bubbly, you will never have a dull moment with her but still, I'm not eternally happy, she's not Micah.

One day she invited me to her place to have dinner I didn't reject her of course, especially that we're dating, I went to her place and for the record, I really had a great time hanging out with her but everything changes when we're about to clean the dishes, she began seducing me; I must say she is hot but I wouldn't be fair to her, I still can't move on with Micah, I tried to stop her but she keeps on insisting.

I snapped.

If you really want to then let's do this a hard way. I pinned her down, I hold her arms above her head while I sit on her body so she can't move, I started kissing her aggressively, she started fighting back and when she finally got loose she slapped me big time in my face that wakes me up with my foolishness, I tried my best to hold my tears in, I felt like stupid, what am I doing?

I realized that I should make everything right, I should go and tell Micah what I really feel about her, how much she means to me, I stood up and say sorry to Danielle which she totally accepted, I can see it in her face although she's teary, I don't know if it because I almost raped her or because I dumped her? But anyways on my way out something hit me; I mean literally, it was so hard that it made me unconscious and now I'm here, all tied up in an abandoned warehouse.

"Wake up sleepyhead!!! You are so annoying as always! Why do you always have to ruin my plans???"

What did I ever do to her to hate me this much? I don't get it? Am I an awful person? Am I really not good enough for Micah? There must be a reason behind all of this.

"What are you saying???" I said then continued on "I don't understand what you are saying..." then she cut me off. "Oh Really?! Maybe it's time for you to know the reason why I abhor you so much"

So there is a reason but what? Is it because of who I am back then? Does she really hate the old me that much? I'm a different person now and I will work to be better for Micah's sake. Doesn't she see that I'm doing my best to be the perfect guy for her daughter? Tons of thoughts are running inside my head but I still can't figure out why she hates me so much.