( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Haru I think you should see a doctor,". This is the 5th time this week Haru had been throwing up whatever he ate or before he had even eaten at all and Rin was starting to get concerned.
"Yeah I'll gol later but it's properly just the flu or something," Haru said." Okay then,"Rin said before returning to the sofa. Haruka leaned against the wall and sighed.
"I know it's not the flu. I know perfectly well what it is,". Haruka said in his head. He had already seen a doctor and they had told him what was wrong with him. He was pregnant.

(Flashback to his appointment brought to you by Makoto's amazing abs)

"We got you blood test back Nanase-Kun and I can tell you that you don't have a illness similar to influenza. But we did find something else,".
"What is it?"
"We discovered that you have a rare disorder which means that you can get pregnant,".
"So your telling me that I'm-,".
"Yes. Congrats,".

(Flash back over)

Time skip to the afternoon

"I'm going now,"Haruka "IM HAVING THE CHILD RIN YOU LITTLE SHIT,"
"OK CALM YOUR SHIT AND JUST PUSH," Rin said slapping the fish, mailing him into a fish curry.
"OH NOOOO THE CHILD IS A FISH THINGY ILL THROW IT IN THE BANKKK OFFF LIIFFEE,"

Time skip

" I'm pregnant with rins unborn fish child, feel abandoned" said haru, running away with the unborn fish child down the street. "Haru....pregnant....with RINS CHILD," "WHY HIM OF ALL PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE HAVING MY DOLPHIN CHILD IN MARINER SUACE," shouted makoto, running down the to follow him. They were never seen again.

...

"Wait where he fuck did haru go," asked Rin, sitting on harus bed.