Happy Birthday, Italy Brothers!

3/17

-------------------------------------------------

Lovino opened his eyes, looking at the ceiling. He thought about what day it was, and remembered that it was his and his brother's birthday.

Another birthday. My brother will be the only one noticed, as usual. I am part of Italy too...

He grumbled, turning to his side, only to be met with his fratello's bright, amber eyes.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" Lovino said, surprised.

"I came to wish my big brother a happy birthday!" Feliciano smiled.

Lovino sighed, patting his brother's head. "Happy birthday to you too, brother. "

He got up and headed downstairs, only to be met by Antonio.

"What are you a-doing here, you bastard?" Lovino looked up at the Spaniard, clearly having a good day.

"I came to give you your birthday hug!"

Lovino pulled away, slapping Antonio in the face. "Just stay away from me and stop wishing me a happy birthday. I have never had a happy birthday and I never will! You two are the only ones who will ever remember it anyway."

He went out if the house, running.

"Fratello?"

Feliciano had just gotten down the stairs as tears formed in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Italy. We will make sure that he has the best birthday ever." Spain smiled and patted his head. "Now, go get your brother back, okay?"

Feliciano wiped his tears and out on a smile before running after his brother.

He ran toward the direction that he thought his brother went.

Oh Romano, where are you?

Right before he gave up hope, he saw his fratello.

"What the hell do you want?" He grumbled.

"I came to take you-a home."

"Fine. I doubt anything good can come of this, but I will come." Lovino looked up at Veneziano and they both went home.

----

"Spain?" Italy yelled.

There was no sign if him in the house.

He...promised. Italy looked at his brother, who was laying in his bed.

"Romano!" A voice called from downstairs.

Romano got up, but Feliciano was down the stairs before him.

He grumbled and made his way down, only to be met by a banner.

'Happy Birthday, Italy Brothers!'

"Ve!" Feliciano smiled.

Just as Romano was about to go back upstairs he caught sight of the last word. 'Brothers.'

He wiped the forming tears from his eyes and hugged Antonio.

"Tomato Bastard."

Veneziano joined in, glad that his fratello had a happy birthday.

-------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

Yay! I was on time today!

Anyway, was it too much fluff? Nah.

I added a little Spamano though, for the fangirls.

I hope you enjoyed, a vote or a comment is much appreciated!

    -Leopardfire